March Recipe Swap 2017

SodScrap

Happy March Y'all!! It is cold here in Missouri...but was 70 last week. CRAZY weather here!!

This month's recipe theme is Fabulous Fruit. Any recipe that includes fruit is acceptable!

Please remember the following guidelines:

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by NOON Friday, March 31, 2017
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

I must have something for this...I have a fruit pizza recipe I don't think I've scrapped yet!

That sounds yummy!! Fruit doesn't even necessarily have to be the main ingredient. ;)

Sorry I skipped out last month. I'll try to find a recipe! :) I hope you are feeling better. Jean

We missed you Jean!!

Ahh, my favorite swap! Fruit is healthy, right? : :lol::

Of course!! Even if it is cherry pie...lemon cream pie....blueberry cobbler...cherry cheesecake...lemon bars....

The possibilities are endless!!

I cannot figure out why the server keeps sending me "an error occurred during upload." I've tried off an on for an hour to post Spiced Peaches to the recipe gallery with no luck. My card is 600x400 pixels, 300 dpi, and a jpg. Any help would be appreciated.

I cannot figure out why the server keeps sending me "an error occurred during upload." I've tried off an on for an hour to post Spiced Peaches to the recipe gallery with no luck. My card is 600x400 pixels, 300 dpi, and a jpg. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Betty!!

I imagine it's because the image is too large. Try changing your dpi to 72 before saving as the .jpg. I believe I leave the inches the same, but am not at my lap top to look at one of my files. Let em know if that helps!

My week got super busy, but I hope to get my raspberry/blackberry pie recipe done.

I hope you have time April!!

I just figured out today one of the recipes I will make. I need to ask my mom for her fruit salad recipe!!

Conda, I have lowered the resolution to 72, but it still gives me the upload error. I couldn't imagine that was the problem since my regular layouts are uploaded at 600 x 600 pixels at 300 dpi. I've rebooted (when all else fails) but that didn't help. I'm stumped.

Hi Betty!!

I imagine it's because the image is too large. Try changing your dpi to 72 before saving as the .jpg. I believe I leave the inches the same, but am not at my lap top to look at one of my files. Let em know if that helps!

I've seen others today saying they had upload problems, Carla in Motivators and I think Laraine in the Forum Game thread, maybe it's a system problem?

Hi Betty!!

I've seen others today saying they had upload problems, Carla in Motivators and I think Laraine in the Forum Game thread, maybe it's a system problem?

I wondered if this was an issue, but hadn't seen anyone else having troubles. I will have a chat with Angie. ;)

Hi Betty!!

I wondered if this was an issue, but hadn't seen anyone else having troubles. I will have a chat with Angie. ;)

Yeah, I couldn't even get on the Forum an hour ago, kept getting a "Gateway" error message, Andrea said she couldn't get on either. Went and took a shower and now I successfully logged on. Glad at least the Forum is back! :)

Well I couldn't even get the main scrapgirls site to load. Now I can get on the forum page, but still getting the same error code when trying to upload. Will try again, might be tomorrow.

Hi Betty!!

Yeah, I couldn't even get on the Forum an hour ago, kept getting a "Gateway" error message, Andrea said she couldn't get on either. Went and took a shower and now I successfully logged on. Glad at least the Forum is back! :)

Couldn't even get on the website this morning. Now I can get on the forum, but still getting up load error message. May give it a rest for a day.

Archived