176 replies to this topic

#151 BetC

BetC

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

I'm clear up to five now! Guess tomorrow I'll have to use the fingers on the other hand to keep count. I was hoping to need my toes, too!

gallery_19383_362_29073.png            MOM_Past_blinkie.gif

#152 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:35 PM

Marilyn its a good job you hid behind that couch as i only got 1 again yesterday but I'm glad you gave them a good shake today as i have a total of 5 now. Stay up all night tonight and keep shaking as my words aŕe in there somewhere. :)

Whew....   Ok, I had a nap this afternoon so I will start shaking now and through the night until I fall asleep (or over)!    :yippee:

gallery_19549_358_89393.png             

MOM_Past_blinkie.gif   Button_Welcome.png   Published_button.png   WT-Button-copy.gif   ABetterMe.gif

#153 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:12 AM

Round 3 Day 4

12 daffodils

17 enjoy

24 golf

31 Hug An Australian Day

46 ruse

MOM_Past_blinkie.gif   Button_Welcome.png   Published_button.png   WT-Button-copy.gif   ABetterMe.gif

#154 Florida granny

Florida granny

• Members
  • 13,509 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:37 AM

Two more for a total of 11.

It looks like another close game! :)

gallery_20673_66_14179.png

#155 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 33,837 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:53 AM

Slow and steady should be the name of this game.....good luck everyone!

#156 BetC

BetC

• Members
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

Well, Marilyn, we must talk. This is just not cutting it for me. I did get Hug an Australian Day - now someone needs to send me an Aussie! (We do have a part Australian Shepherd, maybe that counts.)

#157 Ngaire

Ngaire

Scrapgirls Wise One

• Members
  • 19,648 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Well, Marilyn, we must talk. This is just not cutting it for me. I did get Hug an Australian Day - now someone needs to send me an Aussie! (We do have a part Australian Shepherd, maybe that counts.)

Bet I could lend my GD (she's an Aussie) but not just yet as she is here with me in NZ :disappearing-smilie:

#158 Becster

Becster

• Members
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

up to 9!

gallery_20128_4545_47537.jpg

ABetterMe.gif PF_Button_zpsgrpx9waa.png0116_PL16_Button_zps7zsr6cpu.pngWT-Button-1.gif

#159 Jane in N.Z

Jane in N.Z

• Members
  • 12,581 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:21 PM

Yes Marilyn I'm with Bet I only got 2 and one of those was Hug an Australian Day :) You must have fallen asleep while shaking those numbers and mine have settled to the bottom again...........are you still behind that couch   :shycouch:  but I hope your not sleeping  :sleeping:   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

gallery_5913_362_56481.png

#160 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:35 PM

Yes Marilyn I'm with Bet I only got 2 and one of those was Hug an Australian Day :) You must have fallen asleep while shaking those numbers and mine have settled to the bottom again...........are you still behind that couch   :shycouch:  but I hope your not sleeping  :sleeping:   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You two are making me laugh outloud!!!  

Unfortunately Jane, I did not fall asleep.  Actually I was having a plumbing catastrophe.   Toilet seat broke, cousin and I went to buy a new one and I couldn't get the old one off.   She got one screw off, was working on the other when suddenly water started cascading from the tank -- no where near where she was working!   Turned out there's a HUGE crack in the tank, we have no idea why and couldn't turn it off, water just kept gushing out!!   I finally turned the whole house water off!  Luckily our plumber told us what to do to stop the flood but turn the rest of the house water on.

I need a nap and sleep for sure, those words might have to take a rest, too.     :going-to-sleep:

#161 Pab

Pab

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:44 PM

Well glad I won last week, cause I am only up to 7 at this point. It's looking like Diane may take home the prize this week!!

gallery_16100_358_21738.png

#162 BetC

BetC

• Members
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:20 AM

Unfortunately Jane, I did not fall asleep.  Actually I was having a plumbing catastrophe.   Toilet seat broke, cousin and I went to buy a new one and I couldn't get the old one off.   She got one screw off, was working on the other when suddenly water started cascading from the tank -- no where near where she was working!   Turned out there's a HUGE crack in the tank, we have no idea why and couldn't turn it off, water just kept gushing out!!   I finally turned the whole house water off!  Luckily our plumber told us what to do to stop the flood but turn the rest of the house water on.

I need a nap and sleep for sure, those words might have to take a rest, too.     :going-to-sleep:

Oh my gosh! Marilyn, I will sacrifice the chance of winning this game if it means you can get some sleep and get over this catastrophe! I am still shaking my head - oh my,oh my! (You two sound like an episode of I Love Lucy.)

#163 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

Oh my gosh! Marilyn, I will sacrifice the chance of winning this game if it means you can get some sleep and get over this catastrophe! I am still shaking my head - oh my,oh my! (You two sound like an episode of I Love Lucy.)

Oh my gosh, Betty, you're right!   That's exactly what it felt like!!!   I was just glad she was still here, it would not have been as "pleasant" on my own!

I did sleep and although I never remember dreaming, this morning I remember I dreamt something to do with toilets!   

You don't have to sacrifice, thank you -- here's today's words.   Hopefully a rest helped them, too!  :)

#164 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

Round 3 Day 5

9 crazy

28 higgledy-piggeldy

33 jester

56 tricks

20 Fools’ Errand

#165 BetC

BetC

• Members
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

If I get all five of tomorrow's picks - I could still win! 

#166 Florida granny

Florida granny

• Members
  • 13,509 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

I'm up to 12.

Good luck, Betty! You can do it!!

#167 Becster

Becster

• Members
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:52 AM

1 today, up to 10!

Neck and neck with Betty, LOL!

ABetterMe.gif PF_Button_zpsgrpx9waa.png0116_PL16_Button_zps7zsr6cpu.pngWT-Button-1.gif

#168 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 33,837 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

Will we have a winner tomorrow???

#169 Pab

Pab

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

Well it's anyones game at this point. I am SOO glad I am not in the race this week as I got a big fat 0 today. 

#170 Jane in N.Z

Jane in N.Z

• Members
  • 12,581 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

Marilyn I'm so sorry to hear about your flood and hope it didn't cause too much damage and also you now have your toilet fixed and have had a good rest :)

I think my words got flushed away in all that water but at least I'm consistent with 1 again. :banghead:

good luck ladies at least i know it wont be me  :rofl:

#171 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

Marilyn I'm so sorry to hear about your flood and hope it didn't cause too much damage and also you now have your toilet fixed and have had a good rest :)

I think my words got flushed away in all that water but at least I'm consistent with 1 again. :banghead:

good luck ladies at least i know it wont be me  :rofl:

Jane you are so funny!   Maybe that IS what happened to your words, sorry about that!       :monstercry: 

Still no toilet here but there's another in the house!   I'm most thankful I was able to "trick" the toilet into not running/flooding (thanks to a kind plumber's advice) and turn the house water back on until he can get here, whew.     :whew:

And, I'm going to take a nap right now!       :sleeping:

(What a strange saga for a Bingo thread!)

#172 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 AM

Round 3 Day 6

3  autumn

15 egg hunt

22 galoshes

32 humor

26 green grass

Remember no Bingo words tomorrow (Sunday) but I'll be back on Monday with a new set of words...

Unless someone wins today!   Then Andrea will be your next caller.    :)

#173 Jane in N.Z

Jane in N.Z

• Members
  • 12,581 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:13 AM

Yipee i got 2 today...........still not a winner though :( somebody must win today so good luck to you all :)

#174 Florida granny

Florida granny

• Members
  • 13,509 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:47 AM

Just 1 more today. Will someone else get bingo today???  :)

#175 Becster

Becster

• Members
  • 4,731 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Up to 12!

#176 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 20,663 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:31 PM

Sounds like you're still in the running so far, Jane!   :D

See you all back here on Monday but I'll keep checking the thread.    Have a nice weekend, all.   :)

#177 Pab

Pab

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • 1,950 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:59 PM

Goodness, no one hit it yet?? Well this is the longest round so far then. I have 11 at this point myself... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users