MariJ

April Fool's Bingo!

I'm clear up to five now! Guess tomorrow I'll have to use the fingers on the other hand to keep count. I was hoping to need my toes, too!

Marilyn its a good job you hid behind that couch as i only got 1 again yesterday but I'm glad you gave them a good shake today as i have a total of 5 now. Stay up all night tonight and keep shaking as my words aŕe in there somewhere. :)

Whew.... Ok, I had a nap this afternoon so I will start shaking now and through the night until I fall asleep (or over)! :yippee:

Well, Marilyn, we must talk. This is just not cutting it for me. I did get Hug an Australian Day - now someone needs to send me an Aussie! (We do have a part Australian Shepherd, maybe that counts.)

Well, Marilyn, we must talk. This is just not cutting it for me. I did get Hug an Australian Day - now someone needs to send me an Aussie! (We do have a part Australian Shepherd, maybe that counts.)

Bet I could lend my GD (she's an Aussie) but not just yet as she is here with me in NZ :disappearing-smilie:

Yes Marilyn I'm with Bet I only got 2 and one of those was Hug an Australian Day :) You must have fallen asleep while shaking those numbers and mine have settled to the bottom again...........are you still behind that couch :shycouch: but I hope your not sleeping :sleeping::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes Marilyn I'm with Bet I only got 2 and one of those was Hug an Australian Day :) You must have fallen asleep while shaking those numbers and mine have settled to the bottom again...........are you still behind that couch :shycouch: but I hope your not sleeping :sleeping::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You two are making me laugh outloud!!!

Unfortunately Jane, I did not fall asleep. Actually I was having a plumbing catastrophe. Toilet seat broke, cousin and I went to buy a new one and I couldn't get the old one off. She got one screw off, was working on the other when suddenly water started cascading from the tank -- no where near where she was working! Turned out there's a HUGE crack in the tank, we have no idea why and couldn't turn it off, water just kept gushing out!! I finally turned the whole house water off! Luckily our plumber told us what to do to stop the flood but turn the rest of the house water on.

I need a nap and sleep for sure, those words might have to take a rest, too. :going-to-sleep:

Well glad I won last week, cause I am only up to 7 at this point. It's looking like Diane may take home the prize this week!!

Unfortunately Jane, I did not fall asleep. Actually I was having a plumbing catastrophe. Toilet seat broke, cousin and I went to buy a new one and I couldn't get the old one off. She got one screw off, was working on the other when suddenly water started cascading from the tank -- no where near where she was working! Turned out there's a HUGE crack in the tank, we have no idea why and couldn't turn it off, water just kept gushing out!! I finally turned the whole house water off! Luckily our plumber told us what to do to stop the flood but turn the rest of the house water on.

I need a nap and sleep for sure, those words might have to take a rest, too. :going-to-sleep:

Oh my gosh! Marilyn, I will sacrifice the chance of winning this game if it means you can get some sleep and get over this catastrophe! I am still shaking my head - oh my,oh my! (You two sound like an episode of I Love Lucy.)

Oh my gosh! Marilyn, I will sacrifice the chance of winning this game if it means you can get some sleep and get over this catastrophe! I am still shaking my head - oh my,oh my! (You two sound like an episode of I Love Lucy.)

Oh my gosh, Betty, you're right! That's exactly what it felt like!!! I was just glad she was still here, it would not have been as "pleasant" on my own!

I did sleep and although I never remember dreaming, this morning I remember I dreamt something to do with toilets!

You don't have to sacrifice, thank you -- here's today's words. Hopefully a rest helped them, too! :)

Well it's anyones game at this point. I am SOO glad I am not in the race this week as I got a big fat 0 today.

Marilyn I'm so sorry to hear about your flood and hope it didn't cause too much damage and also you now have your toilet fixed and have had a good rest :)

I think my words got flushed away in all that water but at least I'm consistent with 1 again. :banghead:

good luck ladies at least i know it wont be me :rofl:

Marilyn I'm so sorry to hear about your flood and hope it didn't cause too much damage and also you now have your toilet fixed and have had a good rest :)

I think my words got flushed away in all that water but at least I'm consistent with 1 again. :banghead:

good luck ladies at least i know it wont be me :rofl:

Jane you are so funny! Maybe that IS what happened to your words, sorry about that! :monstercry:

Still no toilet here but there's another in the house! I'm most thankful I was able to "trick" the toilet into not running/flooding (thanks to a kind plumber's advice) and turn the house water back on until he can get here, whew. :whew:

And, I'm going to take a nap right now! :sleeping:

(What a strange saga for a Bingo thread!)

Round 3 Day 6

3 autumn

15 egg hunt

22 galoshes

32 humor

26 green grass

Remember no Bingo words tomorrow (Sunday) but I'll be back on Monday with a new set of words...

Unless someone wins today! Then Andrea will be your next caller. :)

Sounds like you're still in the running so far, Jane! :D

See you all back here on Monday but I'll keep checking the thread. Have a nice weekend, all. :)

Goodness, no one hit it yet?? Well this is the longest round so far then. I have 11 at this point myself... lol