April Digital ATC Swap/Challenge

ValerieT

As you can imagine I haven't thought about this month's theme much. So I went to a "what are we celebrating today" site and had a look. Apparently April is Autism Awareness Month, so I used my favourite autistic child as inspiration. Yep, our Ben.

Ben is a huge film fan, he loves them all, black and white westerns, musicals, animations, action films, the list is endless. Your challenge is to use a film quote or title on your card somewhere. It can be any film you wish, new or classic. As always you can take this in any direction you wish.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at scrapgirlvalerie@gmail.com.

Your cards are due to me by Sunday, 30th April 2017.

I've missed quite a few ATC challenges lately. I have not been feeling up to scrapping or anything else. I hope to make a few ATCs this month. I've already got one in mind from an old Bette Davis classic movie. I'll see how it goes.

I came across a quote by Vincent Van Gogh today and that put me in mind of the movie that's coming out about him this year. It's going to be animated, made of up oil paintings by 100 different artists. How cool is that. And then that reminded me of this challenge - BAM! So here's mine: Loving Vincent.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived