April Swap Crop Get your Partners!

CRS

Hello Swappers! Last month was a lot of fun, so I thought we'd try again this month. April's theme is Water! Anything about water (lake, rain, bath, fountains) or lack of water (drought, fountain with no water) will work for this swap.

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Sunday April 9th. On Monday, April 10th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, April 29th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Partners are listed below!

Carla

Diane

Kelly

Belle

Carol

Debby

Andrea-Rose

Mikelle

Water you say....I'm in it will be seawater or salt water so I hope someone will want those kinds of pics.

18 minutes ago, Belle said:

Swap for Kelly.

Everything has changed. I don't know how to link this like I did before. It does not seem to be working. 

Hi Belle,

Right click on your image in the gallery and choose "copy image address."  Then come to this thread, highlight the words you want linked, and click the icon with the link (looks different than it did before!)  Paste the image address in the URL box that pops up and click "done."  Pretty sure that's what I just now did.

Well, except I just clicked on my link, and only the photo came up.  In your gallery, when you have your LO up, copy the actual page address in the address bar, and paste that into the URL link box.  I'm about to try that...

13 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Hi Belle,

Right click on your image in the gallery and choose "copy image address."  Then come to this thread, highlight the words you want linked, and click the icon with the link (looks different than it did before!)  Paste the image address in the URL box that pops up and click "done."  Pretty sure that's what I just now did.

Well, except I just clicked on my link, and only the photo came up.  In your gallery, when you have your LO up, copy the actual page address in the address bar, and paste that into the URL link box.  I'm about to try that...

Thanks Mikelle, I seem to have worked it out now.

Archived