Hello Everyone

MommoHelen

Good evening everyone!

​My name is Helen. I actually was a scrap girl member years ago, I believe back in 2007! I have twin boys, (now 23) & 3 stepdaughters ages 26,29 & 34. I am blessed with almost 6 grandchildren. I say almost because our 6th is due in less than 2 weeks!!!! My husband & I have been married going on 19 years, together for 21.

About 6 months ago, we downsized into a much smaller home since the kids are now all grown & moved out. I found all my scrap girls cd's I had made myself or made by the site. I was happy to see I still had them & told my hubby I need to start back up again sometime. Over the weekend, I was working on finding photos for my mother in law's 70th surprise party. I found a memory stick & found all kinds of digital layouts I had made of the kids. It made me wonder if scrap girls was even still running! I was very, very happy to see you are! I recognize Angie Briggs for sure! I don't have the same email that I had back then, so I couldn't get my password sent to me. So I just made a new account. super excited to get back into this! I'll have to re learn everything since it's been years or so.

​xoxoxo

​Helen

​P.S. My username now is what my 3 year old grandson calls me "Mommo" :i-love-it:

Hi Helen welcome back to SG. I'm sure digi scrapping is like riding a bike, once learned never forgotten, just sometimes a little wobbly when you haven't been doing it for awhile but you will pick it up really fast. Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

HI Helen! Welcome back!!

It's good to see you!! Can't wait to see what new things you create! Check out the Forum Tutorials threads to catch up on some of the forum changes since you were here last. Many awesome "old" faces are still here and lots one amazing new ones too!

Now you have every excuse to start up scrapping again with your 6th grandchild due anytime. Looking forward to seeing your work posted!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, angleigh said:

Welcome back Helen!  If there's anything I can do to help you out just let me know!

Aaahhh Angie, you're still just as sweet as ever!  I was happy to see that you were still around.  I'm not sure if you remember me, this place is pretty hopping!  April combined my old & new accounts for me.  I giggled when I read a post I made of how awesome you were for helping me when my computer crashed.  I'm sure you don't remember, but I had ALOT!  LOL  Can't wait to catch up after all these years!

Helen

Welcome back. I've come back too recently and yes, it's nice to see familiar faces and the same, friendly helpful spirit! 

Welcome back. Glad you found your way back. I joined a long time ago too and digiscrap has taken me on many adventures and new places. I pop in every now and again. Glad this place is still around

Archived