increase size in font display list

mhm45

I have recently upgraded to PSE15. I have two questions.

Has anyone come up with a solution to Adobe's "refusal" to fix the history list (getting to the 20 last edits)? I used the solution given on this site but after a few days it stopped adding the newest ones (as noted in the answers given some time ago!).

This question is also relating to a point of irritation! When in the Text tool you click on the arrow beside the name of the font and the display list comes up. In previous editions o PSE there was a little arrow at the top of the tool panel. If you clicked on it you could choose to make the display names small, medium or large. Does anyone know where this is in the current edition? I cannot locate it anywhere and I can hardly see the names.

Mary McLeod

Has anyone come up with a solution to Adobe's "refusal" to fix the history list (getting to the 20 last edits)? I used the solution given on this site but after a few days it stopped adding the newest ones (as noted in the answers given some time ago!).

This question is also relating to a point of irritation! When in the Text tool you click on the arrow beside the name of the font and the display list comes up. In previous editions o PSE there was a little arrow at the top of the tool panel. If you clicked on it you could choose to make the display names small, medium or large. Does anyone know where this is in the current edition? I cannot locate it anywhere and I can hardly see the names.

Mary McLeod

The text size can be adjusted in Edit>Preference>Text Size

I've tried several so called 'fixes' and none have worked for the history list. I can't believe that Adobe won't fix this problem, as many of us using PSE15 have been complaining about it. I guess I'll write them again and see what happens. Since the history list worked in previous versions, there is no reason why it shouldn't work in the current one.

I've tried several so called 'fixes' and none have worked for the history list. I can't believe that Adobe won't fix this problem, as many of us using PSE15 have been complaining about it. I guess I'll write them again and see what happens. Since the history list worked in previous versions, there is no reason why it shouldn't work in the current one.

So true, Carol. I can't believe how they mess with things that were already fine. If it's not broke, don't fix it!

Mary McLeod

Thank you for asking about the text size - I've been wondering how to do that for a long time!

Mary McLeod

The text size can be adjusted in Edit>Preference>Text Size

Thanks Belle -I'd forgotten how to achieve that.

Archived