Weekly Layout Winners April 10th & 17th

April Showers

Correction on the weekly layout winners! Sorry Betty, you don't win with the same layout two weeks in a row. ;)

But be sure to double check since we have another winner!

Congratulations to last week's winners!

Weekly Layout Winner (chosen from all layouts posted in the gallery): by barbaraj

gallery_23963_330_63105.jpg

Weekly Challenge Winner (chosen from layouts posted for the Tuesday & Weekend Challenges): Thornham Parva by englishrose

gallery_19958_330_13049.jpg

Congratulations to this week's winners!

Weekly Layout Winner (chosen from all layouts posted in the gallery): Easter Eggs by kivi5

gallery_15166_362_70873.jpg

Weekly Challenge Winner (chosen from layouts posted for the Tuesday & Weekend Challenges): Me by Florida granny

gallery_20673_165_133553.jpg

Want a chance to win Scrap Girls’ Weekly Layout Contest?
Simply post your digital or paper layouts that use Scrap Girls products in our online Gallery; if we choose yours, you’ll win a prize! To be considered, don’t forget to list the Scrap Girls products that you used in your layout.

Since I've been gone the last few days, I missed seeing my layout win 2 weeks in a row - and then not. Kind of like the Oscars. "And the winner is ...... La La Land." Congrats to all the legitimate winners!

Since I've been gone the last few days, I missed seeing my layout win 2 weeks in a row - and then not. Kind of like the Oscars. "And the winner is ...... La La Land." Congrats to all the legitimate winners!

Betty you had me laughing outloud! So funny! And, congratulations, I loved that page. :)

Congratulations!!! Each one is so special..great creative talents!!!

Archived