Engineer vs. Doctor

alsoarty

ENGINEER VS DOCTOR

An engineer was left without a job for a long period. He tried to find himself a job, however he had no luck. So, he opened a medical clinic and placed a sign in front of it: Get a treatment for $500, if youre not treated well we give you $1000

A doctor saw the sign in front of the clinic, so he thought it was an easy $1000 for him. He entered the clinic and told the engineer, I dont have any taste in my mouth. So, the engineer had the nurse bring the doctor some medicine. It was stored in box 22 and she put 3 drops of it in the doctors mouth. He was shocked, This is Gasoline!

The engineer happily said, Very well! You have your taste back. $500 please.

The doctor gave the engineer his money, and he was very angry so decided to come back a few days later.

This time, he said: I dont remember anything, Ive lost my memory! So, the engineer told the nurse to bring the medicine from box 22 again and put it in the doctors mouth.

The doctor said, Thats gasoline, Im not taking it! So the engineer was happy again and said, Congratulations! You have your memory back. $500 please.

The doctor gave $500 again and angrily he went home, only to be back a few days later. This time, he said: My vision is really weak, I dont see anything. So, the engineer replied, Well I dont have medicine for thatHeres your $1000. The doctor look at the money and said, But this is $500, not $1000! So, the engineer replied: Very well, your vision is back! $500 please.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived