May Colourful Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catching up with 2 days here.

My 5 embellishments are from BMU_SeizeTheDay, Countryside, Zoomba and Eve I have desaturated the blue on the frame and large flower to make it more black and less blue.

The fonts are: Bambi Bold and Cooper STD. The titles may not stay that colour. I'm waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

slowscrap3.jpg

I didn't start collecting fonts until relatively recently.  I need more of them!  My embellishments and fonts:  Papyrus and Lemon Tuesday fonts; ABR_Simplify_Emb-Flower5e; VJS_ColorMyWorld_button_03; vjs-crimsonandcoal-flourish-02; vjs_ColorMyWorld_paperflowers_04; vjs-crimsonandcoal-ribbon-06;  

May2017SlowScrap_3Thumb.jpg

10 hours ago, CRS said:

Not liking how this is coming along...may need to make some tweaks after seeing tomorrow's task. I used one font for the "F" and another font for the rest of the word.

ColorsSlowScrap3.jpg.6eca8d729e8730f172ea1ae70a1d1afb.jpg

Oh, I really love how elegant this looks Carla and your photo is awesome!

I have to post mine early today - my dad is visiting this weekend, and we're heading out to do some sight seeing.  Photo ops!  I decided to not add journaling to this LO.  I was pretty happy with it as more of an artsy LO, and I thought journaling might take away from it.  This colorful month is leading to a lot of beautiful layouts!

Color in My World

My layout got all messed up. Somehow the brush wasn't showing and so I'm trying to redo it so that the brush can be seen. I used Brandy's isolation action and I ended up with three layers for the photo. I added a ribbon frame to my photo and I think that is when the problem started, and the brush disappeared. Will post later today.

1 hour ago, lorac said:

My layout got all messed up. Somehow the brush wasn't showing and so I'm trying to redo it so that the brush can be seen. I used Brandy's isolation action and I ended up with three layers for the photo. I added a ribbon frame to my photo and I think that is when the problem started, and the brush disappeared. Will post later today.

Oh, so sorry Carol!  I'm in the middle of a layout and having troubles so I feel your pain.  :(   Good luck.  

Archived