May Colourful Slow Scrap

ValerieT

So out of touch with all this traveling and no internet at this marina so this is on my phone hot spot. We will be in our home port on the weekend with some internet....so excited to get there.

Everyone's work is so wonderful I will comment when I have internet.

Here is my page...baby ducks...so sad only one left and that one is missing a foot (probably a snapping turtle in the pond) it is doing very well now. Latest report from neighbors back home is he/she is still getting around.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no clue what I'm going to do with this, but I had fun making it!

MRE_SSPaper_WnC_Plaid4; AWI_SSPaper_TradMade_Crackles; JOD_SSDec2016_Indispensable_Paper5; GWH_SSEmb_JustBlendIt_Mask4; STI_sSTools_Styles_Rust_4902_5

May2017SlowScrap4Thumb.jpg

2 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

Add three photos to your layout!

Sorry can't figure out from my phone how to bold  and make bigger!!!!

23rd May

(reposting for Shannon since she is on her phone, hope you don't mind)

Ok, I got my act together and used papers from Melissa's Endless Possibilities Collection and photos from the zoo. This guy just melted my heart! Not sure what to do with the papers or photos yet, but it will come.

ColorsSlowScrap4.jpg.c7fc9e17505c82f5e04b2c0517f5b87f.jpg

7 hours ago, SodScrap said:

23rd May

(reposting for Shannon since she is on her phone, hope you don't mind)

Thank you !!! My internet was not working so used my phone, I could NOT get bold!!! Grrr.

4 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Fabulous choice of colours ladies :)

her is mine with 3 photos added....still don't know what I'll do with them as sick this am with a headache and sore throat so can't think properly yet :(

Oh, dear Jane.   Sending warm hugs and hopes you feel better soon.  xo

I looked through several photos...  I decided I wanted to highlight the bright orange, and the girls just had their school performance where they both wore bright orange T-shirts.  Laura was in the front row, easier to snap pics, so I chose three photos of her.  Like everyone else, not sure what I'll do with them yet.

May2017SlowScrap4Thumb.jpg

I got behind on the Slow Scrap. My sister has been having problems with a pinched nerve on the left side of her neck and is causing problems with her memory. We went over to Urgent Care and they did some tests including a CAT scan. All came out okay. She is on some anti-inflammatory and that seems to be helping some. I told her to call her regular doctor and tell him what is going on. I just hope it's not the beginning of Alzheimers. Then my friend Ricky called me in the afternoon and told me that his brother passed away. He was at the doctors and had a stroke. He lives in Florida and his wife had a stroke last year while they were on a cruise.

Here are the papers that I chose and I'll probably rearrange them later.

VJS Hint of Vintage Collection Mini -- Paper_13

JRA Spring Tweets Collection -- Paper-1

JRA Spring Tweets Paper Mini -- Paper_2

4x4-1-Outstanding-Orchids.jpg

23 hours ago, lorac said:

I got behind on the Slow Scrap. My sister has been having problems with a pinched nerve on the left side of her neck and is causing problems with her memory. We went over to Urgent Care and they did some tests including a CAT scan. All came out okay. She is on some anti-inflammatory and that seems to be helping some. I told her to call her regular doctor and tell him what is going on. I just hope it's not the beginning of Alzheimers. Then my friend Ricky called me in the afternoon and told me that his brother passed away. He was at the doctors and had a stroke. He lives in Florida and his wife had a stroke last year while they were on a cruise.

Oh no Carol, it sounds like you are going through a rough time. I am so sorry for that. I am glad to hear your sister is getting better and I hope she continues to improve. Keep your chin up. Hugs.

I decided to use a template from BMU Modern Day. It contains 2 circles and a scatter. I added two ribbons and two frame/strokes. I also decided it needed more color so I changed out the orange patterned paper for a blue patterned paper from the same BMU Sweet Summer collection. It's starting to look like a layout! :)

May Slow Scrap LO 4 embells.jpg

Days 1 and 2

I've had a confusing week so I'm trying to play catch-up.  I had foot surgery earlier in the week, and it turned out to be more limiting than I expected.  Here are my first two tasks.  I'll try to get back later with the next two.  I'm not real sure about the location of the photos yet.

Week 4_288.jpg

Archived