ABR_SSembFreestyle 3-3
MRE_BCanyon_Circles_EMB_Sun
SNU_SSEmb_Artjournal_Circle3
SNU_SSEmb_Artjournal_Circle2
SNU_SSEmb_Artjournal_Heart
JRA_DoodleMeDo_Emb_Arrow
MRE_EndPoss_Stitching_ShortRed2

59273d0d9c1dc_LO47embellishments..jpg.a6324faf709f11990f785da955b04ba9.jpg

Love how you cut the patterned paper up into small blocks. Give me ideas on how to use papers.

Just now, lorac said:

Love how you cut the patterned paper up into small blocks. Give me ideas on how to use papers.

Thanks Carol, I used ABR_SSembFreestyle 3-3 as embellishment template, this was part of ScrapSimple Club in Sept 2016 'Touch of Modern' combined ABR & GWH :)

9 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Days 1 and 2

I've had a confusing week so I'm trying to play catch-up.  I had foot surgery earlier in the week, and it turned out to be more limiting than I expected.  Here are my first two tasks.  I'll try to get back later with the next two.  I'm not real sure about the location of the photos yet.

Week 4_288.jpg

So sorry to hear this, Joyce.   Hope you are healing and feeling better soon.  

I keep changing my layout!  My 7 embellishments:  MRE_Extinct_Emb_FrameWhite, BradGig, and DinoBorder; GWH_TimeToRAWR_Emb_Flower_Zipper-Teal, BurntOrange, String-Green, and Leaves3.

May2017SlowScrap4Thumb.jpg

On 5/24/2017 at 0:34 PM, lorac said:

I got behind on the Slow Scrap. My sister has been having problems with a pinched nerve on the left side of her neck and is causing problems with her memory. We went over to Urgent Care and they did some tests including a CAT scan. All came out okay. She is on some anti-inflammatory and that seems to be helping some. I told her to call her regular doctor and tell him what is going on. I just hope it's not the beginning of Alzheimers. Then my friend Ricky called me in the afternoon and told me that his brother passed away. He was at the doctors and had a stroke. He lives in Florida and his wife had a stroke last year while they were on a cruise.

Oh Carol you are having a tough time of it of late, sorry to hear about your friend brother and that your sister is feeling better. Take care hugs Marie

18 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Days 1 and 2

I've had a confusing week so I'm trying to play catch-up.  I had foot surgery earlier in the week, and it turned out to be more limiting than I expected.  Here are my first two tasks.  I'll try to get back later with the next two.  I'm not real sure about the location of the photos yet.

Week 4_288.jpg

Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope you are up and about real soon.

The LO's are amazing...What great fun this has been. Thank you ladies for the good times.

Last step to my LO

Gibraltar

Journaling reads: The road has a funny way of showing where you actually want to be, this is how we ended up in Gibraltar.  We got to the top taking photos  along the way and met up with the macaques too. The town of Gibraltar was a very busy place, such a contrast from the quiet empty roads we’ve travelled on.

Archived