May Colourful Slow Scrap

ValerieT

2 hours ago, SodScrap said:

OHHHHH those colors!  So very lovely!!

Hmmm....wonder if I could find a photo of Charlotte that would work with those colors.  LOL.  I have a very busy week this week with appointments and such, not sure that I will be around each day, but will see what I can do.

Of course you can! These colors are perfect for sweet little girls!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be in and out for the rest of the month; will try to catch up when I can. (Plus, I have a 1st GG Baby that will need his or her quilt by GGma. Hopefully before some shower is announced.)

1 hour ago, BetC said:

Going to be in and out for the rest of the month; will try to catch up when I can. (Plus, I have a 1st GG Baby that will need his or her quilt by GGma. Hopefully before some shower is announced.)

How exciting Betty! Definitely need that quilt done!

It took me a while to find a photo I liked with the background.  I used SNU_SSStyles_SoftColor6301_Bonus1 on the background of the photo to draw more attention to my cute flamingo, after I extracted her.

May2017SlowScrap2Thumb.jpg

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

I'm trying to finish up my April Project Life; if I could get it together and finished, I want to join this game - the layouts are absolutely beautiful! :)

I'm still working on March!

2 hours ago, englishrose said:

Gulp - this is not looking good! I had to choose between a frame and a potato and the potato won! (In the photo my great aunt is peeling potatoes on her back step). Sincerely hope we can add more later.

slowscrap2.jpg

In what situation would a potato NOT win?  I love potatoes, especially huge baker potatoes!

I'm struggling a little with this week's assignments. Maybe I'm a little jet-lagged, even though I was in the eastern time zone in our travels.

Here are my papers and a photo of some yummy macarons. I'm not 100% happy with the blending mask and might change it after I choose the embellishments. So far here's what I used: ABR My Life Book - from monthly motivators printed paper;
AFT Whitewashed pewter paper;
JRA SS Emb Templates: Photo Masks Vintage Grunge;

May Slow Scrap LO 2 papers and photo.jpg

Well, things got changed a bit, LOL.

I went with Angie's My Life Book for my second paper and changed it from pewter to petal. I also changed the blending mask to one from Pleasure Masks by AFT. I added 3 embellishments: frame, string, flower from My Life Book. It's sorta coming together now.

Jean, you are better at blending than you think! :)

May Slow Scrap LO 2 embells.jpg

Archived