Army/Soldier Collections

I'm still looking for Army collections.....anyone know if there is anything here yet???

I'll volunteer to be a resource for any designer willing to take this on, at least for the Army side.  I've been retired for 11 years now, so there have been some uniform changes, but Carla would know about those. :)

LOL. Hey, sounds like there's a demand for military items. We all have some somewhere in our family. The way this world is going, even more so.:) I've always been interested because almost all the men in my life were military. I was a paratrooper's wife with my first marriage. Hudson was in the Cadet corp/ROTC (had asthma and couldn't join the military.)

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh haha - who would have expected to get such great laughs and excellent comics on this thread??!!!!   :rofl:

When we get started, we are just a bunch of comics. :lol:

Thanks, Debbie!  I am concerned that all the embellishments are correctly labeled.  I have seen too many (not on this forum!) layouts done by family members who thought, "Gee, that's pretty!  I'll use it!" and the embellishment is totally inappropriate in the layout.  It's a big concern not to give a Soldier credit for an award or rank they haven't earned.

It's so easy for family to get confused, too. I've been a military wife for 22 years now, and I can't keep things straight. Dh was enlisted to begin with, then became an officer, so not only does that confuse me, they keep changing uniforms!!

I'm excited to see the new products. Whoever is taking this on, I'm happy to help if you need it!

Archived