Card-aholic!

Bride

If you are into making hybrid cards, you are in for a decision dilemma with the new SG Club, Rosehill Cottage! The papers are gorgeous for card backgrounds but what is really bad is trying to decide which elements to use - they are all beautiful and lend themselves so well to card making! Here are just a few samples of what has been coming from my craft table lately.

embossed card-web.jpg

stepcard-side view-web.jpg

These are lovely, Lei! Do you have a Cricut or Silhouette machine or do you handout all of these items? 

I am always envious of your beautiful hybrid cards!!  This does not help! ;)  You are so very talented and this club is perfect for cards.  Gorgeous kit Cindy!!  

My club is now downloaded-maybe I can unzip and file it away tonight!

50 minutes ago, April Showers said:

These look fabulous Lei! Do you cut them with a machine or by hand?

2 hours ago, diannecp said:

These are lovely, Lei! Do you have a Cricut or Silhouette machine or do you handout all of these items? 

I know Lei uses a silhouette if they are machine-cut.  Some of these I believe she cut by hand also.  (I assume Lei is at work, so she might not see this for a while)  

Yes, I used my silhouette, however some I did "fussy cut" by hand. They really are not that difficult to cut out by hand but I did make quiet a few cards so having the machine do a lot of the work helped greatly!!

15 hours ago, Ngaire said:

You already know that I love these, I'm just enquiring did you make the doily that they are sitting on? :)

No, Ngaire, I didn't make the doily! Sorry, didn't see this question until now. I didn't get a notification on it ... must figure out how to set notifications when comments are made!

Archived