May Swap Crop

CRS

How in the world did it get to be May??? Wasn't it just January yesterday? Wow, time is flying! My girls will be out of school in 3 weeks, and then our summer begins! So, before we start making more memories, I thought it would be fun to scrap some of the older ones first. So, the Swap Crop theme for May is Vacation or Staycation photos!

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Monday May 8th. On Tuesday May 9th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, May 27th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Here are the partners for the month!

Carla

Debby

Mikelle

Diane

Marilyn

Kelly

Carol

I keep thinking Christmas is coming soon and the other day I was thinking of Valentines Day!   For sure, I lost a few months with surgery, but time moves way too quickly!  :hit-head-with-hammer:

I'll go for it this month Carla!   Hopefully it will be slower layout-wise and my Mojo will come back.   :)

Sign me up...I love vacations and have had many so have lots of pics to pass on.

Looking forward to scrapping someone's good times, too.

22 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I keep thinking Christmas is coming soon and the other day I was thinking of Valentines Day!   For sure, I lost a few months with surgery, but time moves way too quickly!  :hit-head-with-hammer:

I'll go for it this month Carla!   Hopefully it will be slower layout-wise and my Mojo will come back.   :)

Yup I agree, its been a crazy year so far...not even half over so I am wondering what crazy things the rest of the year has in store for us!!!

On 5/3/2017 at 6:42 AM, MariJ said:

My Mojo has decided to leave New York and go live in Hawaii and she's not coming back anytime soon. That means I'll have to go there and drag her back. That's not such a bad idea. Aloha!  :dancing_penguin::clapping_kitty:

Just now, lorac said:

My Mojo has decided to leave New York and go live in Hawaii and she's not coming back anytime soon. That means I'll have to go there and drag her back. That's not such a bad idea. Aloha!  :dancing_penguin::clapping_kitty:

I think you'll need help dragging her back, so I volunteer to help you! Oh, the sacrifices we make for our hobby!

1 minute ago, CRS said:

I think you'll need help dragging her back, so I volunteer to help you! Oh, the sacrifices we make for our hobby!

Ain't that the truth. Pack your bathing suit and towel and we'll be off.

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

Thanks Carol, sounds like we have a great group so far! :)

I want to go too. I can pack in a few minutes so say when.

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I'm still debating, gotta find some halfway decent vacay photos that I haven't scrapped yet. 

A meet-up in Hawaii?? I'm way in!!!!:lol:

C'mon, Kelly!  Take the plunge;  I wasn't sure, either but we can be that together! :)

48 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Kelly I'm looking for photos to email to you - see, I'm glad I talked you into joining!   :D

Hee Hee I just emailed you about them! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Carol I'm looking for photos to send you. 

Archived