Planners, Journals, Datebooks, Bullet Journals-Inquiring minds want to know!!

13 hours ago, Ande43 said:

So What do we old timers do??  I really don't have much to plan...Retired, and do what I want when I want so would have nothing to write in a planner....not much anywhay....I did join a Listers FB group last year and did enjoy that...most of the gals did the paper planner thing but I did Digital and put in 5x7 books....

Really good at.jpg

Very pretty...and interesting.  So do you just get topics and you create around their prompt?  That could be really cool...I could see doing something like that year long then putting in a book

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So What do we old timers do??  I really don't have much to plan...Retired, and do what I want when I want so would have nothing to write in a planner....not much anywhay....I did join a Listers FB group last year and did enjoy that...most of the gals did the paper planner thing but I did Digital and put in 5x7 books....

14-Jan 14.jpg

16-Jan 16.jpg

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

Very pretty...and interesting.  So do you just get topics and you create around their prompt?  That could be really cool...I could see doing something like that year long then putting in a book

Yes, they posted a list of Prompts at the beginning of the month and we were free to do them however we wanted to....I did them Digitally as I LOVE fonts and am not fond of my handwriting....others did the Planner style or Doodled in Note book...I didn't do every day as some just did not inspire me,,,..I did the Digital 4x6 and then mounted it on Cardstock or PP and put in a Journal style note book...

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

7-March.jpg

15 minutes ago, Ande43 said:

Yes, they posted a list of Prompts at the beginning of the month and we were free to do them however we wanted to....I did them Digitally as I LOVE fonts and am not fond of my handwriting....others did the Planner style or Doodled in Note book...I didn't do every day as some just did not inspire me,,,..I did the Digital 4x6 and then mounted it on Cardstock or PP and put in a Journal style note book...

These are lovely Carol.  what a great idea do capture them digitally and then print.  I would love to do something like this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived