Questions About the New Forum

Here you go, I hope it works the same for you as it appears things are different on different computers/OS.
After clicking "edit", scroll down until you see the box with your uploaded image or file.

See the little trash can on the right?  It took me awhile to find it and sometimes you might have to hover your cursor over it for it to show.
Let us know if this works, ok? :)

Here's what I see when I click on edit for my post above this one.    Hope this works, fingers crossed!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 6.15.28 AM.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, scrapgran said:

Thanks Marilyn. I only have 3 orange boxes at the bottom of my post. I did find the little rubbish bin when I used the edit button so could remove the extra file.

Ok, yes that's what Jean said too.   Weird that they are different.   I'll alert April to take a look here.    Sorry that didn't work, but we're batting .500! :) 

12 minutes ago, scrapgran said:

It is strange that I don't have the 4 buttons on either the iPad or my laptop. I use Safari on the iPad & Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer on the laptop.

Ohhhhh.... Ok, really strange as I'm using Safari.  Hmmmm....
I've messaged April so maybe she can take a look at it.  

15 hours ago, scrapgran said:

It is strange that I don't have the 4 buttons on either the iPad or my laptop. I use Safari on the iPad & Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer on the laptop.

Hi Laraine, April is going to check it out as soon as she can, she might have to change some settings on the back end, but she'll be looking into it. :) 

On 7/3/2017 at 8:04 PM, MariJ said:

Hi Laraine, April is going to check it out as soon as she can, she might have to change some settings on the back end, but she'll be looking into it. :) 

The setting to allow you to delete your own posts was unchecked in the forum controls,  so I fixed it. It was one of those little settings that changed (but not for all the groups) with the upgrade. Sorry it took so long for me to get to it. I've been held hostage by cute little grand kids.

18 minutes ago, Barb Hughes said:

Thank you Carla... how did you find that link? I searched all over my profile for it.

The second link I shared is a link to the tutorial about here to find your gallery images. There are 3 ways to do it, but I find this one the easiest. Click on your profile under the drop down menu next to your screen name (upper right hand corner). Once in your profile, click the orange box that says "see my activity" (right hand side). Then on the left hand side, click on Images (second from bottom on the list). Then you'll see all the layouts you've posted.

30 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

I have tried to PM a couple of people and I get a message saying my inbox is full. How do I find my inbox?

Click on the Message talk bubbles in the upper right hand corner. At the bottom of the pop up box, it says "Go to Inbox". Your messages will show on the left hand side of the screen. Just check the box of the message(s) you want to delete and a trash can will appear in a black box at the bottom. You can move your messages to different folders that way, too.

3 hours ago, CRS said:

Click on the Message talk bubbles in the upper right hand corner. At the bottom of the pop up box, it says "Go to Inbox". Your messages will show on the left hand side of the screen. Just check the box of the message(s) you want to delete and a trash can will appear in a black box at the bottom. You can move your messages to different folders that way, too.

Thanks so much, Carla! It worked! I guess I'm kinda talkative, so it's good to know how to get rid of a full inbox. :lol:

15 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Thanks so much, Carla! It worked! I guess I'm kinda talkative, so it's good to know how to get rid of a full inbox. :lol:

I'm glad you asked so I know where to go when mine gets full.

Archived