INSD 12 noon Challenge

SodScrap

Happy iNSD!!  

Our new Forum is more than just a pretty face. We also did a major software upgrade that makes using the Forum much easier. One thing we are really in love with is how much easier it is to upload images. With this challenge we are encouraging you to give it a try, by creating a new siggy (forum signature) and uploading it following these directions

Please post your signature in the International Scrapbook Day 2017 Gallery to get credit for completing the challenge.

We will also discuss updating your cover photo and avatar!  (Will post more information as it is available!)

Blinkie & Badge Bonanza

We've created a whole bunch of new "bling" that matches our updated site that you can add to your Forum signature. We really want to see these blinkies and badges get used, so we've sweetened the pot! ***Email us before/after screenshots of your Forum signature featuring the new bling and we'll send you back a $1 gift certificate! Email us at hello@scrapgirls.com before May 9th to grab this deal.***

REMEMBER:  We will be giving a $5 gift certificate out for each challenge, and if you complete all 4 you will be entered into the drawing for a $25 gift certificate! 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smiles said:

Is there a deadline to finish the 4 challenges?

Seems like I saw one..maybe tomorrow, but I will double check and verify for you Gayle.  Thank you for asking!  This is important to know.

Just now, April Showers said:

The deadline is Sunday night. I'll pick winners on Monday morning-ish.

Just now, SodScrap said:

Seems like I saw one..maybe tomorrow, but I will double check and verify for you Gayle.  Thank you for asking!  This is important to know.

Thanks April, that's what I thought but wasn't certain.

2 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Thanks!  Experimenting with placement.  And, my siggy seems a little small????

Mine seemed a little big - it was the 225 pixel limit, but I was able to adjust the size it shows in the signature window by dragging the corners.

Just now, April Showers said:

Mine seemed a little big - it was the 225 pixel limit, but I was able to adjust the size it shows in the signature window by dragging the corners.

I will play with this!

3 minutes ago, April Showers said:

I didn't have the cursor to drag the corners...I will work on that part later!  

Just now, mimes1 said:

I made a new siggy last night but I don't like it with the awesome new SG colors!  We have to go do an errand - will be back soon! 

I love your siggy Amy!  It's so cheerful!!

1 minute ago, Marie-Christine said:

i read a message from Debbie earlier that we need to send an email + print screen with our new siggie and blinkies to be eligible for a prize, can't locate the message now.

Yes, if you have a before and after of your blinkie changes, you email them to Angie at hello@scrapgirls and she will send you a $1 GC!!!  

1 minute ago, Marie-Christine said:

i read a message from Debbie earlier that we need to send an email + print screen with our new siggie and blinkies to be eligible for a prize, can't locate the message now.

Email us before/after screenshots of your Forum signature featuring the new bling and we'll send you back a $1 gift certificate! Email us at hello@scrapgirls.com before May 9th to grab this deal.  

This is from the Event thread

2 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

You'll send the screenshots to Angie. 

Archived