Tutorial Challenge, 6 pm et

CRS

6:00 p.m. ET - Tutorial Challenge 
We want to finish up the day celebrating why we are here. Without scrapbooking there would be no ScrapGirls! We have the perfect tutorial on our lovely new blog to inspire a layout for iNSD - Scrap What You Love! Go crazy on this challenge and make a page that expresses everything you love about scrapbooking! Post those pages in the iNSD Gallery for us all to see.

And don't forget about the Scavenger Hunt and Blinkies!

Scavenger Hunt 
We have a fun scavenger hunt that will tour you around the coolest new features of our site, and will end with a special iNSD freebie download. Don't worry - it should take you less than 5 minutes to complete. Click here to get started

Blinkie & Badge Bonanza

We've created a whole bunch of new "bling" that matches our updated site that you can add to your Forum signature. We really want to see these blinkies and badges get used, so we've sweetened the pot! Email us before/after screenshots of your Forum signature featuring the new bling and we'll send you back a $1 gift certificate! Email us at hello@scrapgirls.com before May 9th to grab this deal.  

So, what is your favorite subject to scrap?

And what is your favorite digi scrapping technique to use?

My favorite subject to scrap is Nature and Animals. I'm just not any good at people photos! And my favorite digi technique is blending, by far!

I love travel photos, because that means I get to travel, lol! And I love it when others post travel layouts because I get to see all those amazing places!

2 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

i was working on this earlier, used some blending techniques, photoshop filters and masks from BMU_Menagerie_Collection.

Leopard

Great minds think alike, I used Menagerie, too! Gorgeous LO, Marie!

I don't have little ones around to take photos of anymore and my girls just don't want their photos taken. I have a lot of Lauren pitching, but that's about it. Maybe that's why I don't like people photos, I don't have little ones around!

Just now, SeeWhatSueSaw said:

My favorite thing to scrap is my family, and I like so many things about digital scrapbooking that it is hard to pick just one technique. The one thing I do for every layout is to fix and adjust my photos so they look better.

I agree, fixing and adjusting photos is so much easier in the digital age!

35 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I love using templates!  And...I'm sure this will surprise you, but I LOVE scrapping photos of my granddaughter Charlotte!

If I had grandkids, I'd scrap them all the time, too! I'll get to see all my nieces and nephews in June, and I hope to get lots of Spencer photos to hold me over!

Funny how many of us mentioned animal posts. That's where my mind went immediately for this challenge: My boy, Radar. I haven't scrapped him much for some reason so possible subject for future layouts. 

Archived