Tutorial Challenge, 6 pm et

CRS

I love scrapping roses.  I also love cool pastels and lace.  And I love it when designers use the same color palette for more than one collection!

I also love scrapping our pups, but it is nearly impossible to get good pictures of them.

I love blending so this page is all blended!!! What I love

We are going up north in a week and a half so I am thinking of the Water House allot. I will be seeing my grandchildren and many friends soon so I am very excited. I love my family the best but the boat means I get to have them live with me therefore I scrapped the pic of the boat.

So sorry to have missed the day due to a Family Event.

So, what is your favorite subject to scrap?

And what is your favorite digi scrapping technique to use?

I think I like scrapping Nature best and my favorite digi scrapping technique is hands-down --- BLENDING! 

It's funny how many of us said animals and nature! I really thought I was in the minority because the gallery is full of beautiful family photos from you all!

5 hours ago, CRS said:

It's funny how many of us said animals and nature! I really thought I was in the minority because the gallery is full of beautiful family photos from you all!

I thought same, Carla because I always thought it odd I liked scrapping nature, but I guess I'm in good company.

And, lets face it, nature and animals don't cover their faces, complain or run away when you try to take a pic! :D

Archived