diannecp

A Little Birdie (or 2 or 3)

20 posts in this topic

Used Jan Ransley's JRA_SSEmb_SpringTweets to finish off this painting this evening. 

IMG_1531.JPG

Oh wow Dianne, these are great!  So, did you start digitally and then paint with acrylics on top?

Beautiful work and job - awesome!  

No, I painted the background, tree limb and wording, then went hunting for some help with the birdies! 

Beautiful work!

So pretty! Wish I could paint like that, lol!

18 hours ago, diannecp said:

No, I painted the background, tree limb and wording, then went hunting for some help with the birdies! 

Wow, that is really awesome and very impressive on top of being beautiful!  

I just realized, I used the same .png for my signature. Oh right . . . I was gonna go totally hybrid and collage that piece (with the teal and orange) onto the painting. Then iNSD came and I wanted to hurry up and do a siggie and that was up on my screen and I just used that - and never bothered to save it. Totally forgot about that, LOL. I like the silhouette anyways. Gonna add one more bird to the left panel then this can be used horizontal or vertical! It's only for my bedroom but who knows, might move it someday. 

This is really so cool Dianne and you are so multi-talented!  Thanks for sharing and explaining how. :)

SO awesome!!  Thank you for sharing!

On 5/8/2017 at 10:13 PM, diannecp said:

Used Jan Ransley's JRA_SSEmb_SpringTweets to finish off this painting this evening. 

IMG_1531.JPG

Lovely!

Sorry, I didn't mean to copy the painting. I'm still feeling my way around the new interface. How do you delete this kind of mistake?

Anyway, it is a lovely painting.

Hi Aggie,

If you look to the bottom right of your type box, there are four options in orange boxes.   Click on the far right "Options" and you will find delete.   Not sure why it just doesn't say that, but... ;)

Dainne, I just noticed this lovely artwork of yours.  It looks great and being a bird lover makes me like it even more. 

boy, you got artistic talent! just lovely!!