A Little Birdie (or 2 or 3)

diannecp

Used Jan Ransley's JRA_SSEmb_SpringTweets to finish off this painting this evening. 

IMG_1531.JPG

No, I painted the background, tree limb and wording, then went hunting for some help with the birdies! 

18 hours ago, diannecp said:

No, I painted the background, tree limb and wording, then went hunting for some help with the birdies! 

Wow, that is really awesome and very impressive on top of being beautiful!  

I just realized, I used the same .png for my signature. Oh right . . . I was gonna go totally hybrid and collage that piece (with the teal and orange) onto the painting. Then iNSD came and I wanted to hurry up and do a siggie and that was up on my screen and I just used that - and never bothered to save it. Totally forgot about that, LOL. I like the silhouette anyways. Gonna add one more bird to the left panel then this can be used horizontal or vertical! It's only for my bedroom but who knows, might move it someday. 

Hi Aggie,

If you look to the bottom right of your type box, there are four options in orange boxes.   Click on the far right "Options" and you will find delete.   Not sure why it just doesn't say that, but... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dainne, I just noticed this lovely artwork of yours.  It looks great and being a bird lover makes me like it even more. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived