Quilt templates

My mom loves to quilt. I love looking at them but for the life of me, have no interest in getting tangled up in a fabric mess! But i have created "quilted" cards before (masking different papers over the sections) and they were lots of fun, especially using stitch brushes to "connect" the pieces. But it would be so cool to have some ScrapSimple quilt templates that we could use to select our own papers & patterns to create layouts or cards. So maybe one of our designers is looking for a challenge like this?! 

I remember some templates years ago (I can't believe I've been here for 10 yrs!!) but that designer is retired or the templates are. I love the idea of quilt patterns for cards!

There are so many quilt patterns. The possibilities are endless. I tried my hand at doing something but i just don't have the patience for it . . . or the ability to choose a pattern. :) 

4 hours ago, DRB Designs said:

I'm up for a challenge! In fact, I've been working on templates similar to this... let me see what I can do. :) (Spoiler alert: You might just like June's ScrapGirls ScrapSimple Club! Coming Soon!!)

Cool! Cant wait to see what's coming! 

Archived