Mobile scraping

Curious to know if anyone has done amy mobile scrapbooking. I know there's tutorials posted. I tired last year on my phone but wasn't too impressed. I have a tablet now amd jave dropbox ans photoshop express. So i was just wondering if anyone had any success. 

Ummmm... I have an iPad now and haven't been able to find anything that works as well as PSE in it's full size.  I think I'd keep getting frustrated that it doesn't have all the features I want if I tried the mobile stuff, I looked at it and I knew I wouldn't be happy.

• 4 weeks later...

I use the PRoject Life app just for fun sometimes. You can upload your favorite/most-used Scrap Girls products as 'photos' and use them instead of the PL graphics. If that makes sense. I think it's just just for posting to Instagram, gives me something to work on when I'm bored but don't feel like dragging my computer around. 

I used the Project Life App on my iPad when I had shoulder surgery recently and couldn't use my arm at all.  It was fun, but I missed my SG products.   Wow.  Your idea of uploading as photos is great for using them in the app, thanks! :)

Archived