Including products used for posted layout

jhbren

I just posted a page for the Mother's Day challenge.  I know I added the list of supplies to the page before posting, but it does not appear on the page with the post.  Has something changed? Or did I miss something?  This new forum is lovely to look at, but my aging brain is having difficulty making the change.

30 minutes ago, jhbren said:

I just posted a page for the Mother's Day challenge.  I know I added the list of supplies to the page before posting, but it does not appear on the page with the post.  Has something changed? Or did I miss something?  This new forum is lovely to look at, but my aging brain is having difficulty making the change.

It takes some getting used to, Jo and is a bit confusing at first!  I just pretended to upload a layout to see the process.  After the first page where you drag-and-drop your page there is a "continue" orange button on the bottom right.   Once I clicked that, I saw a thumbnail of my Layout on the top left and then a box named "Description".   That's where I edit my notes, products used, etc.   It looks a little different when posted then it did previously, but the info is there!    Does that make sense?  

Here's a screenshot of what I saw when I pretended to post the Motivators Chart.   I hope that works and it helps!  

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 12.06.43 PM.png

4 hours ago, jhbren said:

Thanks, Marilyn - that was fast!  I'll see if I can add the information - or repost.

Oh haha, that's funny Jo.  I had just come home and checked SG and saw your question, I didn't realize you had just posted it!  

Hope it works, fingers crossed...   :)

Archived