May/June Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

I'm excited for the May/June Hybrid ATC Swap! For this round, I'm not going to give you a theme...that's up to you! But I am going to give you a technique you must use, lol!  I want to see your watercolor creations! Now, I am horrible at real watercoloring....really bad! But with all the watercolor themed products in the Shop, I can use that as the hybrid part. So if you are like me, don't be intimidated by this!

If you are interested in joining us, here are some things to know:

The best way to do this seems to be to buy the 9 slot baseball trading card holders. They are designed to fit into a standard 3 ring binder. You can fold the sheets in thirds and fit them into a business sized envelope. Please include return postage in one of the slots, allowing for an extra ounce in case participants are especially exuberant with their bling. If it's not needed, I will return it with your goodies. Also please include a self-addressed envelope. We've found that the larger 6x9 envelopes work better than business sized envelopes but the postage rate is the same. When you mail the envelope to me, the post office people will tell you if there's a non-machinable surcharge. A great hint is to use your own address as the return address in case it gets "returned" for any reason.

Sign up in this thread by Thursday, May 25th. On Friday, May 26th, I'll PM everyone and let you know how many to make and my address. If you could have them to me by June 25th, I'll get them distributed and back in the mail as soon as I can. If all the cards are received before that, then I'll send them back out earlier.

Carla

Ann

Dianne

Andrea-rose

Kelly

Lei

Laura

Mikelle

Brooke

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you say "watercolor"?! I thought so. I'm in. :) Last one was fun, loved receiving an envelope full of beautiful creations. I will be busy mid-June helping with my nephew's grad party but I should be able to get something together for this. 

I have learned a lot about time management over the last few months....make use of those down moments when you're waiting for someone/something. And so I have my cards ready to print...just need a number. They are simple, but meaningful to me.  Bring on the BLING!

6 hours ago, AnnBK said:

I have learned a lot about time management over the last few months....make use of those down moments when you're waiting for someone/something. And so I have my cards ready to print...just need a number. They are simple, but meaningful to me.  Bring on the BLING!

Your cards are always beauiful, Ann. Can't wait to see wat beauty you are creating!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, my gosh, Andrea - that is just the sweetest photo of the kids!  I love the expressions on each of their artist faces...   And, feet.... And, mouth!   Those three are so adorable and getting so big!  Love, Miss Evelyn in her tutu, is it? :D  

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh, my gosh, Andrea - that is just the sweetest photo of the kids!  I love the expressions on each of their artist faces...   And, feet.... And, mouth!   Those three are so adorable and getting so big!  Love, Miss Evelyn in her tutu, is it? :D  

Yes. She is a 'rainbow' and then she turns her head to the back and say, "oh look, my wings are getting wet" such an imagination! She's 2.

7 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Yes. She is a 'rainbow' and then she turns her head to the back and say, "oh look, my wings are getting wet" such an imagination! She's 2.

Wow, that's amazing and so very very cute!   I love that she's a rainbow.   They all are getting so big, even little Wyatt isn't a baby anymore and Dash is all grown up!  Time surely does fly.....

In bit of a panic. :dunno: Had some idea of what to do but this morning realized it would be a tad complicated to pull off. Now I'm back to square one with no clue what to do. I know we still have some time but until I think of something...........

Andrea, they are adorable! Can't wait to see what you do with them! My mail is still being held, so if you sent them out, I haven't gotten my mail in almost a week.

Kelly, don't panic! An idea will come!

I'm done...and out of envelopes. Last chore tomorrow, and I'll get them into the mail. Not my best effort, but there's heart in them. Then I fly east for the last of the grandsons HS graduation. Bittersweet without Grandpa.

5 hours ago, AnnBK said:

I'm done...and out of envelopes. Last chore tomorrow, and I'll get them into the mail. Not my best effort, but there's heart in them. Then I fly east for the last of the grandsons HS graduation. Bittersweet without Grandpa.

Hi Ann.   Those first events (well, all of them) are hard.   Grandpa will be there, but everyone will sure miss him.  Sending hugs and give a wave when you come east.  

I haven't even started on an idea yet. For sure mine will be the last ones trickling in. 

Archived