May/June Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the late one, I'm sorry.  We've got friends staying with us who are PCS'ing soon, and my girls just went off to camp - it's been a tiny bit of chaos.  I had my background done weeks ago.  I have an idea for a little bling, but I just printed out my cards and will have to bling them tomorrow evening.  Sorry!  We always have so much time for these hybrid ATC swaps, and I still blow the deadline.  I'm aiming to send them off (or DH will, lol) on Wednesday.

Aw thanks for letting me know they arrived, Carla! Gee, I had to think for a minute . . . what'd they look like - that quickly I forgot. 

4 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh dear. It appears I didn't put enough postage on mine. I guess I was in a hurry on my lunch break and didn't take the time to have it weighed. Will get it taken cae of today. So very sorry. ?

I assume it was returned to you, lol? No worries, Kelly. I'm just glad the mystery was solved as to why I hadn't gotten them yet.

Mailman just rang my doorbell--handed me a package that was "damaged in the postage reader." Seems that using a #10 business envelope is not good for mailing my baseball card pockets and my 9 little pieces of art--2 ATC's are missing. :blink:Lucky for me I printed extras--just have to add bling/glitter. So sorry, Girls. I will mail them after they dry this afternoon.

Laura's cards arrived today, safe and sound, and beautiful! I believe I have them all now, and will get them back in the mail this weekend. I can't wait for you all to see them!

3 hours ago, CRS said:

Laura's cards arrived today, safe and sound, and beautiful! I believe I have them all now, and will get them back in the mail this weekend. I can't wait for you all to see them!

Yay! So glad you received my pkg. Did I share that my mom's card was also returned--only 1/2 of it and a very "chewed up" envelope? Had enclosed cash a little cash AND YES, it must be with the missing 1/2 of the card. What is one always told about never NEVER sending cash? Bummer.....

I can't wait to see all of your little beauties when they arrive. 

On 7/2/2017 at 9:19 AM, CRS said:

Sorry it caused you so much extra work, Laura!

I always make more than enough, but I didn't embellish the left-overs this time. Easy fix :) and it all worked out. We are still wondering what happened to a pkg that my DH mailed via USPS over 2 months ago. :o

So, I got all the packages ready, walked out to the mailbox yesterday and the mail had already come! During the week, it comes around 2:30, so I thought I had plenty of time. So, they will be in the mail Monday morning!

Archived