May/June Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep checking my mailbox. It makes me excited to see what everyone has done. Next theme, I like friendship. Or Feelings. Toys. (Thinking out of the box here) Steampunk. Ballet. Ok done thinking. Lol.

I'm  still busy at dulcimer music camp and missing you all. I imagine I'll  find happy mail when I return. 

WOWZER....WOWZER...WOWZER!!   Guess what I found in my mail box this afternoon?  Stunning work, everyone.  I keep scanning them all looking at all the little details.  Thanks to you all!

YES!! I found mail treasure -- and as I hurried inside to open the package, I caught my hubbie snickering (he knows) :) . They are beautiful, Ladies. Wow--each and every one! Every little detail that the artsist used in her creativity is awesome. Thank you!!

I can't wait to get busy on the next ATC swap!

What a pleasant surprise to return home from vacation to a thick envelope addressed in familiar handwriting . . oh wait! It's the hybrid ATCs! Woohoo! I do hope you post a pic of all of these . . . somehow I can't find the one I did so I have a blank space. Can't even remember what it looked like now. :(

7 hours ago, CRS said:

I hope you have them by now, Andrea! And Dianne, I hope you found it!

I found it!! Amazing things happen when I clean up the mess! Glad I don't have a gaping hole on the sheet now. 

Nothing like coming home from music week to find my happy mail. Oh wow, my fellow artists ... you are all awesome!! I love them!!

I can't find where the thread it for the next hybrid swap. So I'll add another idea here. Sugar skulls are very pipular right now, so how about that? Sugar skulls. Do you know what sugar skulls are.F3757DDF-58A1-404D-BD32-17BA4D0997BC.MOVF3757DDF-58A1-404D-BD32-17BA4D0997BC.MOVF3757DDF-58A1-404D-BD32-17BA4D0997BC.MOVF3757DDF-58A1-404D-BD32-17BA4D0997BC.MOV I'm 

IMG_6648.JPG

IMG_6647.JPG

Archived