I'm new here and interested in joining the challenges?

Xyna

Hi everyone!  I'm new to this site, and I was wondering if you all have scrapbook challenges.  I would very much like to participate in that, among any of the other fun events on this site.  Can someone guide me or point me in the right direction? 

Thank you so much!

Gladys "Xyna" 

Hi Gladys, 

So glad your ready to join in!

You can find our ScrapGirl Challenges on the Message Board under "Challenges and Chats".  

There are weekly challenges on Tuesday and Fridays/Weekend which can be found HERE.

Here's the last Tuesday 5/16 and Weekend 5/13 ones, but a new one should be posted tomorrow.

Also in this category is the year-long Project Life challenge which is scrapping your daily life.

Under the Swaps category you will find all kinds of monthly swaps/challenges like ATC's (dgital and hybrid), Swap Crop, Recipe Swap, etc.  

Our May Monthly game is called "Colorful Slow-Scrap".    This is a month of challenges with a new set given each week.  A new one will start on Monday but with any of our challenges you are always welcome to try anyone at any time.

If you look around the Forum you might find other topics of interest.   Have fun and looking forward to your creations. :)

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Hi Gladys, 

So glad your ready to join in!

You can find our ScrapGirl Challenges on the Message Board under "Challenges and Chats".  

There are weekly challenges on Tuesday and Fridays/Weekend which can be found HERE.

Here's the last Tuesday 5/16 and Weekend 5/13 ones, but a new one should be posted tomorrow.

Also in this category is the year-long Project Life challenge which is scrapping your daily life.

Under the Swaps category you will find all kinds of monthly swaps/challenges like ATC's (dgital and hybrid), Swap Crop, Recipe Swap, etc.  

Our May Monthly game is called "Colorful Slow-Scrap".    This is a month of challenges with a new set given each week.  A new one will start on Monday but with any of our challenges you are always welcome to try anyone at any time.

If you look around the Forum you might find other topics of interest.   Have fun and looking forward to your creations. :)

Thanks Marilyn. Spot on.

Archived