Greetings from Rainy South Carolina

silverfoxx

Hi Ladies,

I have been out of touch with scrapbooking for a while and after looking through some of my albums I got the itch to start back.

I live in Beaufort,SC if you have heard of Parris Island Marine Training Depot that is where it is located in Beaufort.

I'm mother of 1, grandmother of 2  and retired health care worker and caregiver and wife to my husband who had a stroke in 2015

Welcome, silverfox. There are some who make cards conventionally, using the collections in the store. Beautiful cards, by the way. I use Photoshop Elements which is not expensive, and although it takes some learning, I love it now. If you want to make your conventionally and post them, you probably could photograph them and post them.

I hope you enjoy it here. Everyone is friendly and helpful.:)

(I have had many ancesters from the Beaufort, SC area, and Georgetown, SC.)

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I know there are hybrid scrappers here, and paper scrappers who are now digital. Not sure if anyone is strictly paper though. We're glad you found us and happy to have you here no matter what medium you use!

Hi There! Nice to have you come on board with us.  We would love to see you conventional pages in the gallery. Also you will gather much inspiration from the gallery for your pages I'm sure.

Archived