Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

Welcome to the

Scrap Girls World Tour

:sinking::sinking::sinking:

Landmark Edition

Join us as we once again head round the world looking for inspiration to create layouts. This year we will be visiting famous landmarks, often using the landmarks themselves for inspiration.

Complete layouts to gain stamps in the passport. Each stamp is worth one entry in the prize draw. At the end of the tour, we will do a random draw, and you could win one of five $5 Gift Certificates to use in the Scrap Girls Boutique.

Each time we stop at a new location we will give you some inspiration for you to create a layout.

• You are free to interpret each location’s inspiration in any way you wish.

• Do not post your finished layout until we tell you to, just in case something un-expected happens.

• You do not have to complete a layout for every location, unless you wish to.

• You can combine inspirations; however, you can only receive one stamp in the passport for each layout.

Please be aware the passport will only be updated three times a week. The days will vary depending on work commitments. I will let you know in the game thread when it has been updated. If you think you are missing a stamp please feel free to send me (ValerieT) a PM.

If anyone would like to add this year's button to your signature here is the link;

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w454/valerietuff3/Tour 2017 Button.png

Tour%202017%20Button.png

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds like fun so I will now start packing my bags. 

15 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I want to come, although I think my mojo got a head start. Hopefully we'll connect early in the trip. 

Uh-oh, I hope it didn't follow mine.  Maybe they're off vacationing together and we'll find them on the World Tour!  

Here we go everyone, hope you are ready.

1st June

Welcome to the 2017 Scrap Girls World Tour.

In order to join our tour you need to do three things, which we will give you instructions for over the next three days.

Firstly you need to pack.

Start a layout in your preferred size and make sure you include at least one of each of the following;

• a mode of transport

• a stamp or passport

• your favourite colour (don't forget to tell us which colour)

• your favourite type of embellishment

Go ahead and post your layout when you are finished. Gallery is here World Tour 2017.

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

Uh-oh, I hope it didn't follow mine.  Maybe they're off vacationing together and we'll find them on the World Tour!  

If we stop off at Hawaii, we can find my mojo there. I might jump ship there.

I'm excited for the trip! I may have to catch up with you all at a stop somewhere because I'm traveling with the family right now. But I'll do my best during down times!

3 hours ago, angleigh said:

This looks like fun...how have I missed this challenge in the past?  I so wish I had time right now to play along.  You may have to pick me up along the way. :)

Angie, you've been tucked away in the shop for far too long! It's time to come out and play!

World Tour is my very favorite, all-time best FUN activity on ScrapGirls; it's lots of partying and rabble-rousing, Angie.

I think you should come along!  Who knows where we'll end up tomorrow?!!!  :) 

13 hours ago, Becster said:

Question - can the LO be edited as we go along (i.e. rearranging things) or are we stuck with the way we start? Thanks!

You can edit as much as you like. Remember we will be doing about 3 layouts a week.

We are taking the kids out to Whitby today (it's half term here), not sure when we will be back. So I am posting today's task early.

2nd June

Your second task is to book your room on our trusty vessel.

So tell us where on the vessel you would like your room to be, don't forget to tell us why.

Don't forget this is a special vessel, so you can pick anywhere.

Archived