Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

1 hour ago, Bride said:

Oh me-oh my ... and I thought it was me when I did the "cannon ball" into the pool!! :dunno:

Oh my, girls, seriously...I left for 4 hours to drive up to get my granddaughter to bring her to the boat for a few weeks and you are getting in trouble...really!!! Well, we are back but leave tomorrow for a RI harbor can I trust you to not irritate the curator, splash, do cannoballs and drink all the wine ( Laura) We will be on the beach and taking dinghy rides but I will be checking on you via my iPhone. Please do not do anything to embarrass SG...oh never mind we have to have fun. Is that ice cream I see floating in the pool, yuck! Marilyn really??? I know you were with Loraine but it looks like someone got into your freezer.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I'm pretty sure he will frown on this gesture....but it never hurts to ask....

Work is SO over rated....do they not understand the importance of ScrapGirls??  Hellloooo?????  Seriously. 

32 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Whats up with that.....I thought the world revolved around SG...am I wrong???:unsure:

IKR?! Some people just don't understand. ?

27 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Oh my, girls, seriously...I left for 4 hours to drive up to get my granddaughter to bring her to the boat for a few weeks and you are getting in trouble...really!!! Well, we are back but leave tomorrow for a RI harbor can I trust you to not irritate the curator, splash, do cannoballs and drink all the wine ( Laura) We will be on the beach and taking dinghy rides but I will be checking on you via my iPhone. Please do not do anything to embarrass SG...oh never mind we have to have fun. Is that ice cream I see floating in the pool, yuck! Marilyn really??? I know you were with Loraine but it looks like someone got into your freezer.

Deb, I'm pretty sure you would be in on these shenanigans if here ... so we are TRYING to keep up with what we THINK you would be leading us to do!! :disappearing-smilie:

10 minutes ago, Bride said:

Deb, I'm pretty sure you would be in on these shenanigans if here ... so we are TRYING to keep up with what we THINK you would be leading us to do!! :disappearing-smilie:

And Debby has thoughts of some pretty good ideas, doesn't she, Lei? I especially liked throwing the ice cream bites to you girls and watching you catch them in your mouths as you canon-balled into the pool. GREAT idea, Debby. 

Reflections page? Oh, THAT kind of reflection, Conda. Phew--thought you were referring to reflections of behavior.....

I'll be back in a while for more fun, Girls!!

14 minutes ago, LauraYB said:

Debby, stand by for dinghy rides....we may need them to get outta here!:giggle_bear:

Ok no

problem. I have Kirsten with me she has her license and is a good driver so we are all set. 

37 minutes ago, Bride said:

Yup I would. So go ahead and have fun. I will follow along. 

1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

Oh No!  I'd better check to see that they left me some ice cream, I'm cravin some right now!
I know what you mean Debby - gone for a few hours and SOOOOOoooo much (& trouble!) goes on.... 
Had a great time with Laraine, she is sorry she's missing this World Cruise even though she's going on her own...

But, Ok, I'm back for now.   :) 

On 19/06/2017 at 10:37 AM, Ngaire said:

Well I have managed to get to Berlin and back with my heritage page all completed. Im all up to date now so now I can come and join you all at the pool!!:banana:

Valerie I think that I have done everything but I am down one passport stamp and not sure what I haven't done!

Sorry about that, you should be right now.

11 hours ago, LauraYB said:

And Debby has thoughts of some pretty good ideas, doesn't she, Lei? I especially liked throwing the ice cream bites to you girls and watching you catch them in your mouths as you canon-balled into the pool. GREAT idea, Debby. 

Reflections page? Oh, THAT kind of reflection, Conda. Phew--thought you were referring to reflections of behavior.....

I'll be back in a while for more fun, Girls!!

Well...you can interpret reflection however you see fit.  Maybe you should reflect on behavior.  Just sayin' 

No more wading pools here.  WHEW!!!  This structure has always amazed me...I'm not sure even with today's technology this could be recreated!

A wall...hmmmm.  I have a photo of Charlotte in mind.  We were at a local Chinese restaurant and the walls were painted with some wild colors...but after seeing the photo with the wall in the background, it complimented her big old hair bow...

Just now, Florida granny said:

Whew, we made it out of India. Thanks, Debby, for the use of your dinghy! Now we are in China? Oh, good. I mean, after all, how much trouble could we get into here???:rolleyes:

I sure wish you hadn't asked that........

Man..get caught up in work for a few days and I miss all the fun and we've traveled again.  You all try to keep all the fun on the pool, I would hate to be banned from our next destination.

Now hopefully I can get caught up on work this morning and join in on the fun this afternoon.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to catch up with you all ... they are keeping me busy crying at work. Monday night they surprised me with fancy dinner out. Yesterday I was taken out for ColdStone and then a gorgeous bouquet arrived. Today I'm being taken to lunch and then there is another surprise coming this afternoon. I'm glad I did not bring my Kleenex box home when I cleaned out the rest of my office last week! Sunday they are having a special cake and tea so all the church members I served can participate ... going to be a "no mascara day" that day! 

1 hour ago, Bride said:

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to catch up with you all ... they are keeping me busy crying at work. Monday night they surprised me with fancy dinner out. Yesterday I was taken out for ColdStone and then a gorgeous bouquet arrived. Today I'm being taken to lunch and then there is another surprise coming this afternoon. I'm glad I did not bring my Kleenex box home when I cleaned out the rest of my office last week! Sunday they are having a special cake and tea so all the church members I served can participate ... going to be a "no mascara day" that day! 

Sounds fantastic Lei.  We will hold your room for you!!

1 hour ago, Bride said:

And hopefully you are getting lots of photos out of your retirement week!

7 hours ago, Bride said:

It all sounds wonderful! I'm not surprised they all love you, Lei. :) 

We'll be at the pool waiting for you. Or at the bar. Or the spa.

3 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I'm hoping I'm not boring all my fellow travelers with all my travel photos.  I just can't resist using them, many of them for the first time in years. :wub:

I'm smiling as I read your words Joyce because I've so been enjoying them and with the last one thought, "I'm glad Joyce is scrapping these, I feel like I'm on tour with her."  And your photos and layouts are beautiful. plus I enjoy reading about your memories...   Keep em' coming!

7 hours ago, Bride said:

Well, not-to-worry, Lei.   You know us, we'll just continue your partying when you get here.  (As if we need an excuse to party!)...

15 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I'm smiling as I read your words Joyce because I've so been enjoying them and with the last one thought, "I'm glad Joyce is scrapping these, I feel like I'm on tour with her."  And your photos and layouts are beautiful. plus I enjoy reading about your memories...   Keep em' coming!

Thanks, Marilyn.  I just love all those memories.

Archived