Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24th June

It seems some of you took the meditation class a little too far. The snoring from some of you was most distracting. Really! Can't take you anywhere!

It’s a good thing this Tour is nearing its end or we might all be sent home.  Add something you consider peaceful or restful to your page - open to your interpretation.

When you are done post your layout in the World Tour Gallery

3 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Seems all that meditation has me a little groggy and moving slow today.  OR, maybe it's try to wrangle all the craziness this week???  Hard to tell.........

I'm right there with you. It's been a crazy week and am not moving very quickly today, despite getting a walk in.

8 hours ago, CRS said:

I'm right there with you. It's been a crazy week and am not moving very quickly today, despite getting a walk in.

6 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Finished my World Tour Peaceful layout.

I'm joining Diane by the pool.  Oh cabana boy....I need refreshments please....

I'm with you all - I've been lounging at the pool all day, must have fallen asleep and missed seeing you...  Now, for some dinner. :) 

On 6/22/2017 at 6:23 PM, SodScrap said:

Cookies?  I want a cookie!!!!  I need it for sustenance and energy!

Marilyn I hope your headache goes away soon...but *ahem* some of the ladies are a little loud an wild....I hope they don't disturb you....

Phew--loud is NOT me. I'm quiet as a church mouse here in my suite reflecting . . . . looking up and down for mojo--seems to have escaped again.

On 6/22/2017 at 7:11 PM, Florida granny said:

You ladies have me laughing in the aisles! :D I think I need to rest my splitting sides a bit with maybe a nice calm drink at the bar. Anyone care to join me?

Checking the beginning of this wacky tour I realized I missed a lot of fun... and a lot of tasks. Here's one from June 3: my new siggie.

Love your tropical siggie, Diane! 

Yes, I'll join you. I'm so far behind, but nothing is coming to me at the moment. I'm sure there is already a crowd at the bar in the pool!! :having-a-party:

On 6/17/2017 at 8:12 AM, ladyscrapalot said:

My mojo has left the building and motivation is in hot pursuit. ?

I think they are chasing mine! I've just been dragging lately, hoping to do a little catching this week.

On 6/19/2017 at 10:19 AM, CRS said:

I wonder what else Marilyn is hiding in her room....do you think we can find our missing mojos there?

Icecream sounds great, I can see my mojo going for ice cream

On 6/19/2017 at 7:37 PM, Mikelle said:

Now I see!  So strange, my eye was seeing all those little... what are they, lights? along with their reflections, as one tall pole within the reflection.  Pretty cool!

How interesting, it looked like one big lamppost to me, too.

Here is my Japan LO: Woodland Stool

Looks like my mojo finally showed up! I fell so far behind, that I decided to go through each task and add a photo to a blank document and save it as that challenge. Then I went back and worked on each one...when inspiration hit. I think I was too worried about the photo(s) to let the creativity flow. Maybe this little trick can help someone?

Wow - my boss told me I could go on "vacation" for a month-long cruise only if I took along my lap-top and still got my work done each day! So I've been spending way too much time in my stateroom - bummer! Gonna take a break down by the pool with you girls tonight and enjoy the sights and a cool drink (hello, Cabana Boy), and later join you at the Captain's table for dinner!

Valerie, I am way behind on my tasks, and you are a jewel for keeping up with all of us. So far I've packed, booked a room, done a profile cover, and toured the Grand Canyon. 

Just now I have completed my Brandenburg/Heritage Layout:  Easter 1961

and my Taj Mahal/Reflections layout:  Reflections of Lillie

Archived