Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Ahoy there mateys! Permission to board the ship, Captain!! We are back from our 3 day shore excursion and I have lots of LSL to do as well as some layouts. Here's my reflection layout. Reflections of Chihuly

Missed you Kelly and glad you're back!

And OOOOHHHhh.. I'm running off to see your Chihuly LO.  My Waterclass was going to his NY Botanical Gardens Show a few weeks ago but it rained. :(  
It's running through the Fall, so hopefully we can try again then! :) 

1 hour ago, Belle said:

Marilyn, where do you find the emoticons? I only have a few...

Hi Belle, it took me awhile before I figured it out, I thought I only had a few also!
What I found was if you click on the smiley face above like you do, you will see a drop-down and the second choice is "Emoticons".  
If you click that one, all the emoticons will show up.   Sorta a roundabout way to get to them but it works!!!     :bighug:

Hi everyone!  I am your next trip coordinator / cruise director!  Our next stop is AMAZING.

Who is up for some scuba diving? We have arrived in Queensland, Australia at the Great barrier Reef.

Great barrier reef.jpg

For this layout we want you to use the colours from this image to inspire you

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

Missed you Kelly and glad you're back!

And OOOOHHHhh.. I'm running off to see your Chihuly LO.  My Waterclass was going to his NY Botanical Gardens Show a few weeks ago but it rained. :(  
It's running through the Fall, so hopefully we can try again then! :) 

Oh I do home you get to the Exhibit! His work is amazing!

Good to be back!

2 hours ago, Belle said:

Marilyn, where do you find the emoticons? I only have a few...

Hi Belle! If you click on the little smile face and the Emoticon box will open. On the top right side it will say Categories. Click on that then it will say overview and emoticons. Click on emoticons and you'll see more of them. HTH!

3 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

Hi everyone!  I am your next trip coordinator / cruise director!  Our next stop is AMAZING.

Who is up for some scuba diving? We have arrived in Queensland, Australia at the Great barrier Reef.

Great barrier reef.jpg

Oh how pretty!!

Good to see you out of your stateroom Brenda!!

Welcome Back Kelly!

3 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

Great barrier reef.jpg

Oh, how exciting I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Great Barrier Reef!   I'm giving up the pool for Scuba Diving today!  

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Oh, how exciting I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Great Barrier Reef!   I'm giving up the pool for Scuba Diving today!  

Oh, me too, Marilyn! I'm dressed in my scuba gear and ready to roll.

Welcome back, Kelly. You'll have to share your stories at the pool tonight.

The bright colors in this photo just gave me an idea for a LO.......BRB.

Oh my goodness I am soooooo far behind, I don't know that I can catch up. Making a tie dress and keeping up with the Americas cup and the Lions rugby tour and having grandees staying off and on makes it hard to be on tour on the magical SG cruiser!! But its a magical boat so you never know some magic may still happen from my end of the world!!!:tinkerbell:

27th June

Oh dear by using COLOR I did not mean for some of you to start up a paintball game after the dive.  Who smuggled in the paintball markers and equipment?   I’m afraid we are getting out of control.   Use a brush on your layout to either paint or erase some color.   You can do both if you like!  When you are done post your layout in the World Tour Gallery.

Here's my offering for the Great Barrier Reef.  We went there on a day tour from a ship, and it was stormy.  They should have cancelled the trip but didn't. Our photos from that day are terrible, so I used photos from an aquarium in Mexico for my page.

From Under the Sea

We are back from our boat travels so now I need to catch up on so many SG things...I tell you this retirement and living on the boat is so hectic. Well I get get a few good photos from Watch Hill RI so after I get back to the cruise ship I can scrap, leave love and see everyone.

Wow this back and forth between our boat and the cruise ship is making me tired so maybe a nap by the pool would be nice.

Don't know if I'll get the last few  challenges done as I have long days for the next few days. But it's been such a blast as always so thanks to all involved in the 2017 World Tour. I just have to say the gallery looks fantabulously AHmazing!!! You ladies rocked your layouts. There's so much talent      that inspires and pushes me to keep on improving my art. Hugs to y'all! ?

Archived