Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

This really has been an amazing month of touring. The layouts have been totally inspiring and oh so much fun to see. Each and everyone of you ladies have amazing talent and it great to share a trip with you all for the month. Thanks also from me to all who have organised this trip and all who have participated. Its just been so much fun and I can't believe I actually have achieved all the required challenges!!:banana:
Here is my last one :cowwave:

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

What a fun month you have all had with all the exciting places you have visited :) Sorry I missed it all but wass having a really exciting adventure of my own :)

I missed you on this adventure Jane but I am very excited to see and hear about your adventures!!!:conversation:

I agree..thank you for everyone that put on the tour.  While I was not able to participate in all of them, I did read through most of the post and kept an eye on what was going on.  It was alot of fun, hopefully they will let all of us depart the ship.  I heard threats of making some of us stick around and help clean up after last nights party.

I'll miss the cabana boy, but did tell him if he ever got tired of the cruising life, to give me a call.  I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind having someone around to bring us drink.

47 minutes ago, angleigh said:

I agree..thank you for everyone that put on the tour.  While I was not able to participate in all of them, I did read through most of the post and kept an eye on what was going on.  It was alot of fun, hopefully they will let all of us depart the ship.  I heard threats of making some of us stick around and help clean up after last nights party.

I'll miss the cabana boy, but did tell him if he ever got tired of the cruising life, to give me a call.  I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind having someone around to bring us drink.

Can you bring him to the meetups?? Pretty Please?

I managed to get all the LOs done, my final one: Ball Player

Thank you to Valerie for pulling this all together for us!

Boy, this week got busy. I didn't have any time for scraping, darn it. This is my beach photo - since I'm inland, I don't have a bunch of ocean beach photos, but lots of ones from lakes.

Bogil at the Beach.

I've enjoyed this so much, wish I could have participated more. I will try to leave some love over the weekend. I did keep notes on all the inspiration and will try to get back to it. I expect my mojo to come strolling home any time now.

7 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

What a fun month you have all had with all the exciting places you have visited :) Sorry I missed it all but wass having a really exciting adventure of my own :)

So happy you are back Jane and that your adventure was exciting - so intriguing and can't wait to hear about it all. :)

The passport has been updated.

:thanks:Thank you to everyone who took part this year, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Why not join us in July for a change of pace, a nice straight forward Slow scrap. happy_cartoon_snail_postcard-r94142822031a4293aa36a520d01f7acd_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

On 6/29/2017 at 3:17 AM, angleigh said:

Yeah, too bad I fell asleep right after the massage.  But a nights sleep under the stars is just what I needed.  Thanks for whoever covered me with that blanked.  Hey cabana boy, make it a donut and Starbucks iced coffee instead

Bring a round of Starbucks and a box of donuts for all of us, Cabana Boy! We've had a lot of fun on this cruise! Although I missed a few LO's, I didn't miss any of the fun! Thanks, Girls!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2017 at 1:26 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

Hi Belle! If you click on the little smile face and the Emoticon box will open. On the top right side it will say Categories. Click on that then it will say overview and emoticons. Click on emoticons and you'll see more of them. HTH!

Thanks so much.

Archived