Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

15th June

What a beautiful, historical place. I hope you all learned something.

In our image the gate is beautifully illuminated. Add some lighting effect to either a photo or your layout as a whole. When you are done post your layout in the World Tour Gallery.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you around the forum lately. Welcome back. Happy landing!! ?

Everyone seems to be jumping ship then coming back...such busy lives.

Here is my quick Berlin page.

I am taking off again for a few days to visit my kids/grandchildren and watch our son drive in the demolition derby again. 7th year so I am wondering if I get to see him with another trophy!!! 

Party on ladies, use sunscreen, wear sunglasses and take pictures!!!

I will try to keep in touch.

15 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Woops!  It seems when I jumped out of the plane I actually landed in Paris. Here's my pyramid/glass layout.

Wait! I hear a lot of partying going on in the direction of Berlin. :having-a-party:  Could it be the SG World Tour??? See you at the Brandenburg gate just as soon as I can get there.

Wow what luck is that or are you an experienced jumper...See you in Belin.

5 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Everyone seems to be jumping ship then coming back...such busy lives.

5 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Here is my quick Berlin page.

I am taking off again for a few days to visit my kids/grandchildren and watch our son drive in the demolition derby again. 7th year so I am wondering if I get to see him with another trophy!!! 

Party on ladies, use sunscreen, wear sunglasses and take pictures!!!

I will try to keep in touch.

I can't seem to get off the beach, but I keep popping back on board for more fun.   I'm working on Berlin, too much partying, not enough scrapping for me!
Good luck to your son, Debby.   We'll miss you 'til you're back. :)

Although I've skipped a few places, I finally caught up with you travelers in Berlin. Whew! I need another one of those Berliner donuts, please, Marie-
Christine. :)  Debby, good luck to your son. See you when you get back to the ship!

Here's my heritage layout. It might be more "vintage" than "heritage", but I figured with all the partying going on in this ship, maybe the Captain won't mind.

I just realized I don't have a room yet. Um... let's see... where is that cute bartender again? :D

Hmmm... it seems all those big rooms with the great views and no kids have been taken, so I'll take the one on the top deck with the glass roof, so I can look at the stars all night. Well, at least what's left of the night after I get back from the parties.

4 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I just realized I don't have a room yet. Um... let's see... where is that cute bartender again? :D

Hmmm... it seems all those big rooms with the great views and no kids have been taken, so I'll take the one on the top deck with the glass roof, so I can look at the stars all night. Well, at least what's left of the night after I get back from the parties.

That sounds lovely Diane, I might have to come up to take a peek at the stars....... :) 

I'm pooped girls! Hanging out poolside in this hot sun makes me long for my puffy, king-size bed. I'm going to open the sliders and dream to the sound of the waves! Maybe I'll come up w/ an idea to get out of the Louvre.

Night, Girls!

10 hours ago, MariJ said:

That sounds lovely Diane, I might have to come up to take a peek at the stars....... :) 

Sure, come on up. In fact everyone is invited! :) If someone knows how to navigate by the stars, maybe we can figure out where this wacky boat is going next!

7 hours ago, LauraYB said:

I'm pooped girls! Hanging out poolside in this hot sun makes me long for my puffy, king-size bed. I'm going to open the sliders and dream to the sound of the waves! Maybe I'll come up w/ an idea to get out of the Louvre.

Night, Girls!

Hi there, Laura. I thought I saw you at the pool. G'night. See you tomorrow!

16th June

Today we will visit one of the most unusual cathedrals. St Basil's in Moscow.

St Basils.jpg

For this layout we want you to use this image for your inspiration. But don't post your layouts yet!

3 hours ago, CRS said:

16th June

Today we will visit one of the most unusual cathedrals. St Basil's in Moscow.

St Basils.jpg

For this layout we want you to use this image for your inspiration. But don't post your layouts yet!

It looks like a Disney castle!!!

Archived