Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a time I had finding photos for todays task.  I have either lost or (hopefully) misplaced the cd with photos from our riverboat trip in Russia.  I finally, after wasting a lot of time looking, took down the scrapbook that I made before I went digital and scanned a few photos into the computer.  I now have the beginning of a layout.

Ok, Heritage done, been busy lounging by the pool all day but it's looking a bit dreary outside.  Maybe I'd better go check the other side of the ship -- or that gorgeous castle!  But, hey it's Friday night, doesn't that mean "PARTY"!!!???

5 hours ago, MariJ said:

Ok, Heritage done, been busy lounging by the pool all day but it's looking a bit dreary outside.  Maybe I'd better go check the other side of the ship -- or that gorgeous castle!  But, hey it's Friday night, doesn't that mean "PARTY"!!!???

I'll join you girls at the pool, Marilyn! Seems my mojo has gone astray again. Maybe hanging out w/ you girls under these stars will be inspiring! :)  

17th June

Do you know what I saw last night when I looked out my cabin window? Several members of the welcoming committee (I won't name who) were climbing all over the domes. From that distance it looked like they were testing to see if they were edible! Ice cream maybe?

Make sure you include at least two of the cathedral's colours in your layout. When you are done post your layout in the World Tour Gallery.

8 hours ago, LauraYB said:

I'll join you girls at the pool, Marilyn! Seems my mojo has gone astray again. Maybe hanging out w/ you girls under these stars will be inspiring! :)  

I don't know what's with all those mojos are up to!   Is it summer or maybe they want their own vacation too! :) 

9 hours ago, LauraYB said:

35 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I don't know what's with all those mojos are up to!   Is it summer or maybe they want their own vacation too! :) 

My mojo has left the building and motivation is in hot pursuit. ?

1 hour ago, CRS said:

17th June

Do you know what I saw last night when I looked out my cabin window? Several members of the welcoming committee (I won't name who) were climbing all over the domes. From that distance it looked like they were testing to see if they were edible! Ice cream maybe?

Make sure you include at least two of the cathedral's colours in your layout. When you are done post your layout in the World Tour Gallery.

Those Welcoming Committee ladies look like they had some company, too. I won't say who...  But climbing sure was fun!! :D

56 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Ladies, I think I saw some mojo flying around the gallery. Maybe scraplifting will help? :)

Here's my Moscow page. The reference to ice cream got me inspired. OK... I admit, I'm always inspired by food.

Yum!  To ice cream!!!  And, I've been fiddling over by Father's Day and Weekend Challenges and have gotten lost in the tour again... :( Better go sit by the pool, looking out my window it's dreary, cool and rainy -- I think I need a magic cruise ship!   :) 

6 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

My mojo has left the building and motivation is in hot pursuit. ?

LOL, Kelly! My motivation took off this AM so here's my latest:

From our Paris stop at the Louvre - Provincetown 2017

From our stop at the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin - Grosmutta and I (1964)

Now that Diane posted that popsicle layout, I'm inspired to find some ice cream! Anyone care to come along?

St Basil's in Moscow reminded me of hot air balloons by their colorfulness, shape, and their towering to the sky. The colors that seemed to draw my eye first was the blue and white, which is what I based my layout on.  Every 4th weekend in June our hometown has a balloon fest, so that is slated for next weekend. These photos are from a couple of years ago and the single photo framed is a balloon that happened to pass over our house while we were outside on the deck!!  Life is a journey

6 hours ago, LauraYB said:

LOL, Kelly! My motivation took off this AM so here's my latest:

From our Paris stop at the Louvre - Provincetown 2017

From our stop at the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin - Grosmutta and I (1964)

Now that Diane posted that popsicle layout, I'm inspired to find some ice cream! Anyone care to come along?

I'm coming right behind you Laura!  Ice cream is one of my very favorite things! :) 

I just got back from 3 days visiting my daughter and son for all kinds of events back there. Now I am back on my boat and feeling happy. I'll be taking a helicopter over to the ship in a few then to catch up with everyone on the cruise. I need to make LO's, leave love and get ideas but first a dip in the pool. I hope to catch up in the next day. I missed all of you. I can see things have been pretty calm and everyone has been busy scrapping.

11 hours ago, Boatlady said:

I just got back from 3 days visiting my daughter and son for all kinds of events back there. Now I am back on my boat and feeling happy. I'll be taking a helicopter over to the ship in a few then to catch up with everyone on the cruise. I need to make LO's, leave love and get ideas but first a dip in the pool. I hope to catch up in the next day. I missed all of you. I can see things have been pretty calm and everyone has been busy scrapping.

I thought I saw you here at the pool, Debby!  Glad you are back, I'm moving my lounge chair over so we can catch up!   :conversation:

15 hours ago, MariJ said:

I thought I saw you here at the pool, Debby!  Glad you are back, I'm moving my lounge chair over so we can catch up!   :conversation:

Scooch over a bit, girls, and I'll get my chair in here too. We have a lot to catch up on!!! :)  Cabana boy--pina coladas and 100 sun block please for my friends and I.

I had a bit of quiet time in my comfy suite and was inspired by St. Basil's in Moscow. Ooops--we weren't supposed to post yet. I kinda jumped the gun when I heard Debby was back on the ship and I wanted to see who else had arrived. 

Archived