Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so busy knitting that I haven't scrapped for a while but I think I'm going to give this month a go. I scrap much easier if I'm told what to do. So count me in. Happy scrapping ladies.

3 hours ago, Belle said:

I'm so busy knitting that I haven't scrapped for a while but I think I'm going to give this month a go. I scrap much easier if I'm told what to do. So count me in. Happy scrapping ladies.

Yay Belle, I'm so glad you'll be aboard!    Looking forward to having lots of fun together on the ship.   :D 

Day 2

I'm not really too fussy about where on the ship I am.  A mini-suite mid-ship would be nice, and a balcony is a must for me because one of my favorite things is relaxing and just enjoying the view.  Okay, so maybe I am a bit picky.

Ok..well I'm going to be fussy.  If this is a dream vacation, I want a dream room.  Top level of the boat, huge deck, panoramic view of the ocean...and that cute bartender serving me drinks while I lounge in my chair.

Back to reality, as long as I have a room i'll be happy with it.

2 hours ago, angleigh said:

Ok..well I'm going to be fussy.  If this is a dream vacation, I want a dream room.  Top level of the boat, huge deck, panoramic view of the ocean...and that cute bartender serving me drinks while I lounge in my chair.

Back to reality, as long as I have a room i'll be happy with it.

Uhm, yeah! What's she's having! lol!

16 hours ago, Belle said:

So glad you have joined us Belle, it wouldn't have been the same without you. 

I want to book a room opposite the pool so that I can wake up and jump in, followed by breakfast whilst wearing a fluffy white bathrobe. I want freshly tropical fruit juice with my cup of tea for my first course. Then I would like a cup of expresso with a fresh hot croissant and strawberry jam finished of with a latte.

Oooh wait for me! ZZZzzzzz... snooze! :) This is the life 

I want a spacious room with a large balcony, facing the mountains and a river.  I want really big windows in the room, with screens in them so I can sleep with the windows open at night.

I'm still getting my bags packed but are nearly there!!! Always have been a last minute packer!!

Wow I guess a dream boat does mean a dream choice of room!! Hmmmmm Ok, back of the boat, window view out three sides, balcony to sit on and watch where we have been with wonderfully comfy relaxing chairs with good shade cover and may be a bookcase in my room with fabulous reading choices. Not worried about the barman, looks like he's gonna be pretty busy anyway running after lots of other ladies!!:dancing-smilie:

2 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

I want to book a room opposite the pool so that I can wake up and jump in, followed by breakfast whilst wearing a fluffy white bathrobe. I want freshly tropical fruit juice with my cup of tea for my first course. Then I would like a cup of expresso with a fresh hot croissant and strawberry jam finished of with a latte.

Oooh wait for me! ZZZzzzzz... snooze! :) This is the life 

Ummmmm....  Please upgrade my pool room with what Marie said. :D   Except I might order differently for the second course.......

Here is your last task before we head to our first destination;

3rd June

Your final task before our tour can begin is to tell us who you are. Create or update one of the following;

• your siggy

• your avatar

• your profile background image

• an ATC showing your name (real or user name)

Here are some tutorials that may help you;

How To Create A Custom Signature

How To Add A Custom Image To Your Forum Signature

How To Upload Or Change Your Avatar

This tip from April may help if you wish to add a profile background image;

I noticed that a gray area was showing under my cover photo when you hover over my photo on a post, so I played with the numbers until I got it not showing gray below when I made the browser window narrower, and so that it didn't chop off part of my cluster when I looked at it on my profile page. I took a screenshot of how I had to place the elements along with the image size in PS. Hope that helps a bit. I'm sure the actual pixel size isn't as important as the ratio.

CoverPhoto-screenshot.jpg

Archived