Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Love your new Avatar too, Kelly - so pretty!   What city is that - you look all set to travel. :) 

Thanks, Marilyn! It's from when we went to Sydney! The husband of my distant cousin that we met took the photo.

4 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thanks, Marilyn! It's from when we went to Sydney! The husband of my distant cousin that we met took the photo.

I THOUGHT it looked like Sydney!   Although mostly all I saw of Sydney was from the plane and on a bus with my broken foot when our plane got diverted back.  It was dark and I couldn't even walk around. :(    That's a gorgeous photo of you AND Sydney!

I'm late to this trip.  I have never done one of these challenges before.  At least not in a very long time.  I think any room with a view would be wonderful on the ship.  I plan to spend most of my time enjoying the pool and going on excursions!

I uploaded my first layout:

And I updated my Avatar.

Rachele

I changed my avatar finally. Angie's photo impromptu reflection challenge inspired me to find this photo...my granddaughter is reflected in my glasses. I may try to make a new siggie too, if my day allows it.

16 hours ago, MariJ said:

I THOUGHT it looked like Sydney!   Although mostly all I saw of Sydney was from the plane and on a bus with my broken foot when our plane got diverted back.  It was dark and I couldn't even walk around. :(    That's a gorgeous photo of you AND Sydney!

Aww you make me blush..... ^_^

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

I changed my avatar finally. Angie's photo impromptu reflection challenge inspired me to find this photo...my granddaughter is reflected in my glasses. I may try to make a new siggie too, if my day allows it.

Love it!! 

12 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Aww you make me blush..... ^_^

Nice Photo of you Kelly

My new cover photo...getting all decked out around here with all the new siggies, avatars and cover photos. Great fun checking out everyone's creative touches. ;)Let's get aboard!!!

profile-background.jpgmed.jpg

Second Task:  Book your room

LOL, I missed this task altogether and thought everyone talking about their rooms was just a running joke! :wub:

I want one of those rooms like you see on TV where the bed faces the huge picture window and you can see the wondrous views of the ocean and passing scenery. Of course, I plan to join the rest of you by the pool (with my bag of SPF 1050), kick my heels up on a deck chair, and throw my cares to the wind (or gentle ocean breeze)!

1 minute ago, BrendaT said:

Second Task:  Book your room

LOL, I missed this task altogether and thought everyone talking about their rooms was just a running joke! :wub:

I want one of those rooms like you see on TV where the bed faces the huge picture window and you can see the wondrous views of the ocean and passing scenery. Of course, I plan to join the rest of you by the pool (with my bag of SPF 1050), kick my heels up on a deck chair, and throw my cares to the wind (or gentle ocean breeze)!

Funny Brenda!  But, I like your choice of room, sounds heavenly... :D

11 hours ago, Rachele said:

I'm late to this trip.  I have never done one of these challenges before.  At least not in a very long time.  I think any room with a view would be wonderful on the ship.  I plan to spend most of my time enjoying the pool and going on excursions!

I uploaded my first layout:

And I updated my Avatar.

Rachele

YAY!  Rachele..  Glad to meet you and see you onboard....   :) 

5th June

We start our tour at the Grand Canyon. Wow! What a view!

If you are afraid of heights, please don't get too close to the edge.

Start a new layout using this image as your inspiration.

grandcanyon1.thumb.jpg.af6838b7bcd727076253173decf87cbf.jpg

2 hours ago, lorac said:

I'm late in starting with the World Tour. I hope to get caught up this week. I noticed that my name isn't on the passport. Do I have to complete one task first?

SO much going on - a busy cruise, you might have slipped on unnoticed!  I'm sure Valerie will see this and you'll be set next update Carol.   She won't be updating everyday but we can party until then. :) 

How did we get here? We were on a cruise ship..Stunning picture. I stood there with my toes over the edge, it was amazing!!! However I am going to use the horizontal feature and colors as inspiration instead of Grand Canyon photos.

44 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

How did we get here? We were on a cruise ship..Stunning picture. I stood there with my toes over the edge, it was amazing!!! However I am going to use the horizontal feature and colors as inspiration instead of Grand Canyon photos.

I think it is a magic cruise ship that sprouts wings - that must have been what I saw outside this morning!  Oh, I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon, I only saw it from the air flying home from Australia.   I am going to use color as my inspiration for my layout and the subject is my cousin's youngest who is a very "colorful" little girl and full of personality! :)  Now, for some time at the pool.  Good thing we're here, it's rainy/dreary in NJ!

After weekend quiet at the marina!!!!! On a rainy cool day one can get scrapping done....Love it. Hubby is visiting his mom so I have the whole place to myself. So here is may page inspired by the Grand Canyon. My page Sunset Beach.

This trip is amazing....first we are on the cruise ship then we are at the Grand Canyon. Did I have too many drinks with Valerie and Laura that I do not remember how we got here? Anyway it is fun. Pool anyone????

29 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I think it is a magic cruise ship that sprouts wings - that must have been what I saw outside this morning!  Oh, I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon, I only saw it from the air flying home from Australia.   I am going to use color as my inspiration for my layout and the subject is my cousin's youngest who is a very "colorful" little girl and full of personality! :)  Now, for some time at the pool.  Good thing we're here, it's rainy/dreary in NJ!

It is amazing even from the air and the Rockies are impressive from up there too. I see you at the pool in a few minutes.

Don't know about you all, but I was on a train rather than a cruise ship!  In my head, anyway.  Funny, we are going on a camping trip next month, heading to the Grand Canyon.  I'll have the perfect photos... in a month!

1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

After weekend quiet at the marina!!!!! On a rainy cool day one can get scrapping done....Love it. Hubby is visiting his mom so I have the whole place to myself. So here is may page inspired by the Grand Canyon. My page Sunset Beach.

This trip is amazing....first we are on the cruise ship then we are at the Grand Canyon. Did I have too many drinks with Valerie and Laura that I do not remember how we got here? Anyway it is fun. Pool anyone????

OHhhhh... You might want to hold off on posting, there's another day of Grand Canyon!  Otherwise you can edit if needed... :D    On my way to the pool, now.

28 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Don't know about you all, but I was on a train rather than a cruise ship!  In my head, anyway.  Funny, we are going on a camping trip next month, heading to the Grand Canyon.  I'll have the perfect photos... in a month!

That's funny Mikelle, maybe your train was on it's way to our Magical Ship?   As Debby said, who knows how we got to the Grand Canyon on a cruise ship anyway?   Will be anxiously awaiting to see your pics! :) 

Archived