Scrap Girls World Tour - June 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so glad I paid for Travel Insurance as I ended up not being able to join you all on this trip.  And it is a health issue my insurance refunded  my money.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves. 

7 minutes ago, A-M said:

I am so glad I paid for Travel Insurance as I ended up not being able to join you all on this trip.  And it is a health issue my insurance refunded  my money.

Awww so sorry you're not here - just get well soon. We'll send you hugs and best wishes.

13 minutes ago, A-M said:

Oh, Anne Marie I'm sorry you are missing the trip and we're missing you too.   Don't worry if you didn't start out, you can join anytime or just come say hi!

Take care and hope you are well....  

On 6/5/2017 at 10:50 AM, BrendaT said:

Second Task:  Book your room

LOL, I missed this task altogether and thought everyone talking about their rooms was just a running joke! :wub:

I want one of those rooms like you see on TV where the bed faces the huge picture window and you can see the wondrous views of the ocean and passing scenery. Of course, I plan to join the rest of you by the pool (with my bag of SPF 1050), kick my heels up on a deck chair, and throw my cares to the wind (or gentle ocean breeze)!

Bring a 2nd bottle of that super strong sunblock?

36 minutes ago, A-M said:

We'll miss you - glad your insurance company came through.

Made it home, safe and sound. Left rainy, cold temps and came home to gorgeous warmth and sunshine! I'll officially jump back on board tomorrow...I want to clean up the place just in case I have visitors before I leave for the trip. And I need to do laundry before I can repack!

17 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi...this is the first time I'm reading about this challenge. Is it possible to start this challenge late and do you start from Day 1 and just catch up?

Sure thing Linda.  You can join anytime, come aboard!  It's never late and, it's really up to you how many challenges you actually complete.   Either way - come join the fun, I think I hear a party near the pool.   :D

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Made it home, safe and sound. Left rainy, cold temps and came home to gorgeous warmth and sunshine! I'll officially jump back on board tomorrow...I want to clean up the place just in case I have visitors before I leave for the trip. And I need to do laundry before I can repack!

Welcome back, Carla - we've missed you here...   It's beautiful weather on the ship, but for sure I hear NJ is having that rainy, cold temps.   Sure glad I'm not there..  :rofl:

5 hours ago, A-M said:

Take care Ann-Marie - hope your health improves.  Enjoy our "postcards" as we travel around.

6 hours ago, A-M said:

Anne-Marie, I will miss you! Please get well soon.

On 05/06/2017 at 1:08 PM, lorac said:

I'm late in starting with the World Tour. I hope to get caught up this week. I noticed that my name isn't on the passport. Do I have to complete one task first?

Once you complete a task, any task, I will add you to the passport.

Quick note.

We will never stay more than two days in any location. If you aren't told to post a layout straight away, you know there will be one more task for your layout.

3 hours ago, Rachele said:

Question: What dimension do you use for your cover photos? 

Here is something April posted that may help. However the exact dimensions vary from monitor to monitor. There will be a bit of trial and error involved.

I noticed that a gray area was showing under my cover photo when you hover over my photo on a post, so I played with the numbers until I got it not showing gray below when I made the browser window narrower, and so that it didn't chop off part of my cluster when I looked at it on my profile page. I took a screenshot of how I had to place the elements along with the image size in PS. Hope that helps a bit. I'm sure the actual pixel size isn't as important as the ratio.

CoverPhoto-screenshot.jpg

We didn't loose anyone over the edge at the Grand Canyon did we?

It was an amazing site to see and I am thrilled that I got to go there again.

See you all at the pool, that pool boy is a knock-out!!! :o Wow.

Archived