June Digital ATC Swap/Challenge

ValerieT

I have been giving the theme for this month quite a bit of thought. In the end I decided to use one of the landmarks that didn't make it into the tour as our inspiration.

Big Ben

images.jpg

So our theme this month is .............. clock/time. You can also use bell if you wish. Big Ben is actually the nickname for the bell in the clock tower.

As always you can take this in any direction you wish.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at scrapgirlvalerie@gmail.com.

Your cards are due to me by 30th June 2017.

I finally finished a card and tried to upload it....first time since all the site changes. Pretty sure I didn't do it right since it's not showing up in the gallery images on the forum page.

1 hour ago, AnnBK said:

I finally finished a card and tried to upload it....first time since all the site changes. Pretty sure I didn't do it right since it's not showing up in the gallery images on the forum page.

I saw it Ann and it's lovely, so you did fine! :) 

I will send you the cards I received tomorrow. I need to turn the other laptop on to create the sheet, my laptop takes so long to open photoshop these days.

Archived