Impromptu Weekend Photo Challenge

angleigh

Ok..didn't want to put this in the challenge forum, since it wasn't a scheduled one.  But I wanted to post a little weekend photo challenge for everyone.

Your challenge is "reflection"  Here's mine. 

Yes..for you members that have one around, that's Sonic in the reflection of my glasses.  I was hungry, I haven't been to the store and the boys were at work so that was my breakfast. 

But it doesn't have to be a reflection in your glasses, any reflection will do.  Maybe you can see your reflection from your window, or in your water cup or an easy one..in your mirror. 

So let's see those reflections everyone

FYI...I sized my photo at 450pixels wide by 360pixels tall and 72dpi  in case anyone is wondering so you don't have huge pics

reflection.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great challenge, Angie! Here is one of my favorite ones ... we were driving around Lake Superior on vacation and Rosie LOVES (like what dog doesn't?) to hang her head out the car window. I caught her reflection in my side view mirror and the mirror caught me with the camera!

reflection72.jpg

35 minutes ago, Bride said:

Great challenge, Angie! Here is one of my favorite ones ... we were driving around Lake Superior on vacation and Rosie LOVES (like what dog doesn't?) to hang her head out the car window. I caught her reflection in my side view mirror and the mirror caught me with the camera!

reflection72.jpg

Love it Lei!

I was at the zoo this morning, complaining about the reflection I was getting through the glass! I'll take a look at my photos later and see if any will work. If not, I'll keep the challenge in mind for the rest of the weekend!

Common reflection photo..I took this last night at the anchorage we were in. It was our first night out on the hook since we have been back so it a special pic.

IMG_9357.JPG

3 hours ago, Bride said:

reflection72.jpg

Such a cool photo.

3 hours ago, Bride said:

reflection72.jpg

How cool, awesome, great shot!

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

Ok..didn't want to put this in the challenge forum, since it wasn't a scheduled one.  But I wanted to post a little weekend photo challenge for everyone.

Your challenge is "reflection"  Here's mine. 

Yes..for you members that have one around, that's Sonic in the reflection of my glasses.  I was hungry, I haven't been to the store and the boys were at work so that was my breakfast. 

But it doesn't have to be a reflection in your glasses, any reflection will do.  Maybe you can see your reflection from your window, or in your water cup or an easy one..in your mirror. 

So let's see those reflections everyone

FYI...I sized my photo at 450pixels wide by 360pixels tall and 72dpi  in case anyone is wondering so you don't have huge pics

reflection.jpg

Very cool photo.

Oh Angie how cool to have a fun challenge like this.

Here is a reflection I took a wee while ago of the sun setting reflection on our tub sliding door.

Lei thats a great shot of Rosie!!

Debby you must see some amazing sunsets on your travels!!!

Marie-Chiristine thats pretty clever what you did!!

Oh  keep these fun photos coming ladies!!!!

Reflection-Web.jpg

Each one of these photos are awesome and so different, I'm loving looking through them!
I read the challenge wrong this morning and thought we had to take/find a NEW reflection photo.   So, I walk out of acupuncture to go looking and there are my sneakers and me distorted but reflecting off the first car fender I passed in the parking lot!  And, it's kind of a double reflection! :D 

I'll be back with a better reflection photo in a bit, this just made me laugh!

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 7.07.02 PM.jpg

I think I have other photos, but I'd have to look a lot longer...  and I like this one!  It's from November 21st, 2001, taken by my very first digital camera (1.3 mp).  Wild, right?  How times change!

PB210010web.jpg

8 hours ago, Bride said:

reflection72.jpg

Oh this is great!

4 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Here is a reflection I took a wee while ago of the sun setting reflection on our tub sliding door.

Reflection-Web.jpg

Oh this is beautiful!

5 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Common reflection photo..I took this last night at the anchorage we were in. It was our first night out on the hook since we have been back so it a special pic.

IMG_9357.JPG

So...so pretty!

49 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

Wow Marilyn there's no way you would have got a reflection like that off my car :blink: Its so dirty I can hardly see the number plate:wacko: Its called country living!:D

Me either, Ngaire - that car was so shiny!  I tried looking along the cars parked as I walked to mine and none of them reflected like that one did!

5 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

I did manage to get a photo, which I took as I shut the front door, all the others I took afterwards didn't really work LOL I even tried to take a selfie through my shades but it didn't work very well.

20170602_170304_cropped.jpg.0fc706a73e63ebf28c1513367e7d50e8.jpg

love the texture in the glass!

4 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Reflection-Web.jpg

love the tree and sunset reflection in the doors.  And very jealous of that tub!

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Each one of these photos are awesome and so different, I'm loving looking through them!
I read the challenge wrong this morning and thought we had to take/find a NEW reflection photo.   So, I walk out of acupuncture to go looking and there are my sneakers and me distorted but reflecting off the first car fender I passed in the parking lot!  And, it's kind of a double reflection! :D 

I'll be back with a better reflection photo in a bit, this just made me laugh!

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 7.07.02 PM.jpg

It didn't matter if it was new or old...mine was a new one.  But this is great!  It's amazing where you'll find reflections when your looking for them.

54 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I think I have other photos, but I'd have to look a lot longer...  and I like this one!  It's from November 21st, 2001, taken by my very first digital camera (1.3 mp).  Wild, right?  How times change!

PB210010web.jpg

so soft and pretty, love the candle reflection in the glow on the table

59320fea6c624_selfreflection.jpg.4820b1db3f7694c3eb23e195c684c3db.jpg

Earlier today Jaclyn and I went shopping at Half Price Books in Dallas. When we left it wasn't raining. The highway was quite wet from rain that had fallen before we got there. I dropped her off at the door since she had a box of books she wanted to sell. I snapped this reflection selfie in the back seat window. I might add that on the way home we it some minor flooding, quite the adventure getting home. Thankful for the Waze app to get us around most of it.

Archived