Impromptu Weekend Photo Challenge

angleigh

2 hours ago, CRS said:

Love it! I should have had Lauren looking at the camera instead of at the mirror in my shot...I like yours much better!

That would be all Larisa's doing. I don't like or do selfies much. But she made me do a bunch. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AmandaFace said:

Late to the game, but this one struck me. The fun little reflection in the kiddos glasses (they aren't prescription, she just thinks they're fun) - but funny enough the reflection is some of my working files :D

20170507_122546-01_wm.jpeg

Such a sweet photo and beautiful kiddo and what amazes me more is remembering her as a little bitty one in your product layouts..  Wow..   :) 

On 6/9/2017 at 7:10 PM, MariJ said:

Such a sweet photo and beautiful kiddo and what amazes me more is remembering her as a little bitty one in your product layouts..  Wow..   :) 

Thanks all. I know it's funny to think that I do believe I became pregnant with her right around the time I began at ScrapGirls! You all have definitely watched her grow up basically.

Mike and Louie listening to music in the boat. "I know what you are saying." :) (Louie would throw his head back and pat all four paws together with the music.)

(Sorry-video didn't work.)Can't delete it. Help!

52 minutes ago, jenrou said:

Mike and Louie listening to music in the boat. "I know what you are saying." :) (Louie would throw his head back and pat all four paws together with the music.)

(Sorry-video didn't work.)Can't delete it. Help!

Hi Jean,

Look to the bottom right of the post/box you want to delete.  See the four orange buttons?  If you click the last one "edit", it will give you a delete option! 

Easy, once you know where to look, I know.   :) 

45 minutes ago, jenrou said:

I only have "+", quote, and one more option. I don't have a delete. :wacko:

OOps, Sorry I wrote it wrong, if you click "Options" at the right end a drop-down should give you "delete".

Sorry Jean, my fault!   :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jenrou said:

f you can enlarge this, the front purple/pink zinnia has two heads from one bud. They came up again this year.

Oh wow, Jean these are gorgeous and how magical that they came up again this year!   I can see the front flower, that's amazing and I've never seen anything like it!   You started my day off with a smile.   My Grandpa was an avid gardener and loved zinnias so every time I see them I think of them.  Thanks for making me think of him and that sweet memory.   :) 

Archived