MariJ

Congratulations Angie,

20 posts in this topic

I'm so excited to learn that Angie will be heading ScrapGirls, I thought I'd start a thread for leaving best wishes. 

Wishing you the best Angie and looking forward to fun times.  😀

Glad you have joined the World Tour so you don't get too tired in your new job!  

I'd say a toast is in order.  :clap: 🍾

Here, Here, I second that!!

A big congrats to you Angie!!

That explains why she was starting all those threads asking us different things, clever!!

Congratulations, Angie!! I know we are in good hands and I'm looking forward to all the fun we're going to have!

I left another message earlier when I wasn't home, but apparently it didn't "take".   

I was talking to Diane (Florida Granny) this morning and she doesn't have internet, so she asked me to please leave best wishes and congratulations until she can do os herself! :) 

Congratulations Angie!  I wish you the very best in this next chapter.  I am so very excited for you and this opportunity.  I look forward to the fun we are going to have together.  

Sorry somehow I seem to have started two threads, I wasn't home and it was on my iPad oops!  Sorry about that.   

What does the newsletter look like? I get things from Sg but nothing that  told me anything about Angie. 

Congratulations Angie!:P

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Sorry somehow I seem to have started two threads, I wasn't home and it was on my iPad oops!  Sorry about that.   

We can doubly congratulate Angie!!:disappearing-smilie:She deserves it!!

LOL...you all are funny

Jean...There was a paragraph at the top of todays newsletter from Debbie.  You can find the online version here

I'm so happy Angie... great idea to start this thread. So Angie, you are welcome to dance on my balcony on our tour.....we'll celebrate like there no tomorrow!

Yes, congrats Angie! SG will be in wonderful hands and it's great you get this chance. Definitely something to celebrate!

Congrats Angie. This is awesome news. I wish you only the best. 

I'm so excited for this new chapter in the SG story! Congratulations, Angie! You got this!

I am so thrilled for you Angie taking over the reins at SG. You are a peach and a wonderful person and so filled with wisdom. No wonder you were asking all those questions recently, you sneaky little thing. My kitties are so happy to hear this news, they've been dancing around the house since the news came out. :clapping_kitty:

:cat_sleeping: Tini just woke up to say good morning to you Angie and he'll miss you Debbie.:monstercry:

And I'm sure the messages will keep coming as others realize ... we are SO VERY Happy for you, Angie!!

Congratulations, Angie! I'm so excited and happy for you! 

Wishing you all the best - and also wishing Debbie all the best, too, as she closes this chapter in her life and moves on to the next!

Wow! How wonderful! Congratulations!!! I know SG will be in good hands!

As I have not been receiving the newsletter I had not read this news.

Congratulations Angie. I hope you enjoy your  new role.