Congratulations Angie,

MariJ

I'm so excited to learn that Angie will be heading ScrapGirls, I thought I'd start a thread for leaving best wishes. 

Wishing you the best Angie and looking forward to fun times.  ?

Glad you have joined the World Tour so you don't get too tired in your new job!  

I'd say a toast is in order.  :clap: ?

I left another message earlier when I wasn't home, but apparently it didn't "take".   

I was talking to Diane (Florida Granny) this morning and she doesn't have internet, so she asked me to please leave best wishes and congratulations until she can do os herself! :) 

Congratulations Angie!  I wish you the very best in this next chapter.  I am so very excited for you and this opportunity.  I look forward to the fun we are going to have together.  

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Sorry somehow I seem to have started two threads, I wasn't home and it was on my iPad oops!  Sorry about that.   

We can doubly congratulate Angie!!:disappearing-smilie:She deserves it!!

Yes, congrats Angie! SG will be in wonderful hands and it's great you get this chance. Definitely something to celebrate!

I am so thrilled for you Angie taking over the reins at SG. You are a peach and a wonderful person and so filled with wisdom. No wonder you were asking all those questions recently, you sneaky little thing. My kitties are so happy to hear this news, they've been dancing around the house since the news came out. :clapping_kitty:

:cat_sleeping: Tini just woke up to say good morning to you Angie and he'll miss you Debbie.:monstercry:

And I'm sure the messages will keep coming as others realize ... we are SO VERY Happy for you, Angie!!

Congratulations, Angie! I'm so excited and happy for you! 

Wishing you all the best - and also wishing Debbie all the best, too, as she closes this chapter in her life and moves on to the next!

• 2 weeks later...

As I have not been receiving the newsletter I had not read this news.

Congratulations Angie. I hope you enjoy your  new role. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived