Show me your current favorite kit. I don't know what to buy!

I'm a "scrap-by-collection" scrapper so I always look at the "Collections & Kits" tab first.   If you have an idea of the type of scrapping you'd like to do, you might want to look under "Shop by Theme" and see if there's one in particular you are interested in. 

I love beachy/ocean themed collections and Brandy Murry's Coastal Collection Biggie remains a long-time favorite.  I also like Angie Briggs 2016 Everyday Collection Biggie because it has a little bit of everything!  I could go on and on - so many beautiful things to look at, but a lot of it depends on what you'd like to scrap.

You might want to look at the Gallery to see some of the creations made with the products.   I was just going through the World Tour Gallery and found myself looking up lots of products used to see what they were!   This month's scrapping game is the 2017 World Tour and our virtual cruise around the world.  You might want to check out the thread HERE, it's lots of fun!

I might be confusing and there's lots more to look at, don't hesitate to keep asking questions and you'll get more answers for sure!  

Wow that a good answer Marilyn!!!

My favourite changes all the time and its usually the one I have just bought until I buy another one:D

My favourite at the moment is from the new designer FLO Art Journal and it comes in a Value Pack which is even a bigger incentive:lovey-smilie:

I do enjoy Angie Briggs Kits, so many ways they can be used but I guess that is just what I think all the other designers and kits are like as well. All of them are just as lovely.:wub:

So I guess I am no help really:blush:

Archived