6/9 Photo Challenge

angleigh

11 hours ago, Boatlady said:

That is so pretty it makes me just want to sit there and drink my coffee one morning.

You'd be very welcome! Get your boat across the Atlantic, turn left at Dover and left again about 80 miles later and you'd be practically there!

I was just standing in the lounge admiring the lovely fire DH has going on this fine frosty morning and thought "Oh I could take a photo and do a where I am standing shot!!"  This is 7.30am on the 11th June in Oxford New Zealand!! :D

Fire-Web.jpg

50 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

I was just standing in the lounge admiring the lovely fire DH has going on this fine frosty morning and thought "Oh I could take a photo and do a where I am standing shot!!"  This is 7.30am on the 11th June in Oxford New Zealand!! :D

Fire-Web.jpg

Ngaire, that's so pretty and looks warm and cozy!   That said we're having a warm day here today, 87ºF which is 31C!  Tomorrow is supposed to be 94ºF=34C!  Much as I love cozy fires and warm wood stoves, not sure I'd like a fire here now...   Guess I'll just have to come visit you. :D
Actually, I'd rather wait until it's warm there so I can miss ALL the cold weather!   

Archived