Newsletter Challenge June 12th

SodScrap

We are celebrating Father's Day in the United States Sunday.  This week's challenge is to create a layout celebrating your father figure.  Your father or grandfather.  The father of your children or all of them!

Share a link to your favorite masculine product(s) in the boutique so we can all see. 

Please post your layout in the
Newsletter Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.  

2 hours ago, angleigh said:

Let's see your favorite kit to use when scrapping your Father or Hubby.  I will pick a winner on Sunday morning and you'll receive that kit!

I think the photographer side of me makes me a little partial to the Manmade Collection

BMU_Manmade_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

I really think I have this in my stash...I will have to look because if I don't, it is going STRAIGHT in my cart.

I found this great masculine  kit in the store which would be great for photos of my very handyman husband.

SDE_DadsTools_CollectionBiggie.jpg 

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

Congrats to Becky!  Your the winner of the kit, I'll be sending that to you very soon

Oh my gosh! Thank you sooo much! Now I need to find those monster catfish photos of my dad! :D

On 6/17/2017 at 10:32 PM, Mikelle said:

I forgot to use a masculine collection for this; I was just trying to get a background that looked good with the earth brown and the golden light in the photo.  I primarily used Cherise Oleson's Inspiring collection for this LO...

Natural Bridge Caverns

Michelle you did not need to use a masculine collection.  We were just discussing favorites for fun!

On 6/18/2017 at 2:28 PM, Becster said:

Oh my gosh! Thank you sooo much! Now I need to find those monster catfish photos of my dad! :D

Congratulions, Becky! Can't wait to see that layout!

Archived