Hello from Bendigo Australia...

Hey guys and gals,

Thought I should pop in here and introduce myself and say hi. I'm Christine and by day I'm a Design Consultant for a major Australian Blind Company and a Digital Designer by night and weekends. I love blogging, designing digital goodies, scrapbooking in paper, digital and hybrid mediums, love mixed media art and love social media.

I have 4 adult children 2 girls and 2 boys ranging from 21 - 26. I also have my beautiful grand daughter Aria who is my eldest son Lance's and his partner Tiahana's little 4 month old bubba boo and is the apple of my eye.

My scrapbooking history is fairly extensive so here's a quick run down...

• Started paper scrapping many years ago as a way of creating precious memories of my kids
  • Stared digital scrapbooking back in 2005/2006 and started designing in 2006
  • Taught paper scrapbooking classes within my local community, had my own paper scrapbooking store, had my own photography business and wrote up tutorials for online paper and digital stores
  • Have been on various Creative Teams, managed a couple and helped with other admin areas as well
  • Took a break from both scrapping and designing due to my 28 year marriage falling a part rather suddenly 4 years ago
  • Started designing again earlier this year and have absolutely loved getting back to what I love

Can't wait to get to know as many of you as possible and have heaps of fun here :)

So nice to read about you Christine and welcome to ScrapGirls.   We're a kind and friendly group so jump right in!  We have members from Australia and New Zealand too!   Very interesting to read about you and thanks for introducing yourself, glad you are back into scrapping. :) 

Welcome Christine from a fellow Aussie.  I hope you settle in well and enjoy being here. 

Hello Christine I my sister tells me that you have a pretty awesome wool/cotton shop in your town!! Bendigo Woollen Mills! Just as well I don't live there, would be a frequent visitor there :blush: Welcome to scrap girls. Enjoy your time back at home!

Goodness you have a ton of creative juices to have done all that - well, it will be fun to see your LOs of little Aria (first granddaughter! she probably inspires you with all kinds of ideas of new things to make)  and I am glad you got back into designing because when you get to enjoy what you do you are a lot happier. So glad you got to jump in and just have fun!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Scrap Girls. I look forward to seeing your pages.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived